In a document issued on October 14, the MoH asked provinces and centrally-run cities nationwide to expand the vaccination to people aged 12 – 17, with those aged 16 – 17 to get the shots first. The inoculation will be carried out basing on the vaccine supply and the pandemic situation in each locality.
The MoH noted it has authorized a vaccine for use for this age group on the basis of the producer's and its instructions.
Each person will be injected with two doses of the same vaccine, the ministry said, adding that the work will begin in October in the localities with sufficient conditions.
Their health departments were told to boost communications to encourage locals to enable the eligible children in the age group to receive timely and full vaccination.
The MoH also requested epidemiology and Pasteur institutes to quickly make training plans and guidance on COVID-19 vaccination for children aged 12 – 17.
As of October 11, more than 55 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered to people aged from 18 in Vietnam.
- You Can Now Get the HPV Vaccine Up to Age 45
- FLU VACCINE URGED FOR AGES 2 TO 5
- 'Lost' star Matthew Fox reveals losing his virginity at age 12 was 'absolutely terrible and awkward'
- Thurs. 12/17 Death Notices
- Fri. 12/17 - Death Notices
- Wed. 12/17 Death Notices
- 17 kid-friendly activities in Louisville March 16-22
- 19 best events, things to do in Phoenix this weekend
- 19 kid-friendly activities this week
- North-east parents urged to book kids in for flu vaccination
- 17 kid-friendly activities this week
- 12 best events for kids and families this week, 11/1-8
- Kids 12 and under to ride Barrie Transit for free, seniors to ride at no cost once a week
- 12 kid-friendly activities this week
- Restaurants shouldn't offer dessert in children's fixed-price menu
- Children with fatal illnesses should be granted euthanasia, Dutch doctors say
- 12 kid-friendly activities this week in Louisville
- The No. 1 vaccine refusal hotspot? New York
- Babies and toddlers don’t get sick from too many vaccines
- Edited Transcript of AIMT earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
COVID-19 vaccination now covers children aged 12 - 17: MoH have 319 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.