The city will accelerate administrative reforms in the next time for better service. Simultaneously, the city expects businesses to strengthen the adoption of digital transformation, restore production for building a better city, added Mr. Phan Van Mai.
Additionally, 83 percent of enterprises in industrial parks and export processing zones have re-manufactured with a scale of 60 percent meanwhile 25 percent of enterprises outside of the industrial zone have restored production with a scale of 18 percent.
By Ai Van – Translated by Uyen Phuong
- Hendersonville to consider creating city administrator position
- Listen to Migrants’ Stories Before Asking Yourself—What Would I Do in Their Situation?
- The Western Order Is About to Be Upended, Unless Leaders Listen to the Middle Class
- OPINION: USC recycling efforts should involve the local community
- Akron City Council candidate Janice Davis pledges to fight for crime reduction, job training and business growth
- Ten mayors of North Texas: Austin's property tax cap plan could hurt cities
- Personal View: Opportunity exists in city's Campus District
- Opinion: The 6 essential cons that define Trump’s success
- Pete Buttigieg: How he turned around his Indiana city's fortunes
- Bankole: ‘The Divided City’ warns of Detroit’s inequality
- Governor's Arts Awards honors educators, artists and administrators
- Bankole: Puerto Rico, Detroit face similar economic issues
- Holy voodoo economics, Batman!
- Bankole: Give residents more voice in Detroit’s recovery
- North Liberty voters to choose new City Council member, meet the six candidates
- So, What Does Cincinnati City Council Actually Do?
- Today’s school construction problems aren’t rooted in the Whitman administration, ex-commerce secretary says
- Opinion: Nate Budd on why he's not running for Fort Collins council
- Analyzing the Administration’s Affair With Amazon
- Las Cruces city manager asking senior staff to sign at-will contracts
City administrators listen to businesspersons’ opinions for economic recovery have 678 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.