Real estate in downtown areas has long been in the favored portfolio of experienced investors. The ranking of the most expensive housing markets in the world, published by Savills in March, was led by big cities that play the role of economic and financial centers like Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo, Geneva, Shanghai, London, and Sydney.
Experts believe the central position adds unique value and is a guarantee for the potential of real estate price increases. The city center is a multi-functional network with a tight structure including infrastructure, synchronous traffic, administrative agencies, and an ecosystem that fully meets entertainment and cultural needs, ensuring a comfortable and prosperous life.
Owning real estate in these areas also allows residents to affirm their status.
The central position adds unique value and is a guarantee for the potential of real estate price increases. Photo by Shutterstock
Property price appreciation potential in central District 1
A VnExpress survey found that luxury apartments in Ho Chi Minh City reached a peak price from the beginning of 2021, the highest in the past decade, with the prices of hundreds of millions of dong per square meter. Especially, luxury apartments in prime locations like District 1 appear at peak prices of VND300-400 million per square meter, breaking the record for the highest price of apartments in Vietnam ever.
DKRA Vietnam, in a report on the housing market in HCMC for the first quarter of 2021, forecasts that luxury apartments would set a new price record, breaking the previous one, with prices ranging from $20,000 – 30,000 per square meter, concentrated in the central area of District 1.
Experts believe the scarcity of land funds and newly licensed projects make properties in central District 1 attractive. The supply has been gradually depleting in the central area, while the demand for luxury apartments remains high due to the rapid increase in the number of rich people and a huge short-term and long-term rental demand among businesspeople, politicians, diplomats, and senior experts.
The perspective of The Grand Manhattan in central HCMC. Photo by Novaland
In addition, District 1 has caught the eye of foreign investors due to lower price levels and a stable macroeconomic environment, compared to central real estate markets in Asia like China, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
The Grand Manhattan, new splendor in downtown HCMC
Located in front of golden Co Bac – Co Giang Street, The Grand Manhattan has prime coordinates at the intersection of cultures, bearing the imprint of architecture – history – people of Saigon. The project is only a few minutes away from Ben Thanh Market and the iconic Notre Dame Cathedral, City Theater, Post Office, Bui Vien, and Nguyen Hue pedestrian street.
The project owns a prosperous commercial location, adjacent to “financial wall street”, a center of bank headquarters, securities companies, and Grade A office buildings.
The Grand Manhattan serves the luxury lifestyle of elites, successful businesspersons, and foreign experts by offering a luxurious lobby, modern shopping space, overflowing swimming pool, and 5-layer security system. Especially, the 5-star standard Avani Saigon hotel, located right in the project’s podium, serves full 5-star standard, 24-7 facilities like “all day dining” restaurant, spa, swimming pool, meeting room service, and shuttle services.
The 5-star standard Avani Saigon hotel is located right in The Grand Manhattan’s podium. Photo by Novaland
While the central real estate market lacks new supply, The Grand Manhattan is seen as a sustainable settlement option, seizing opportunities ahead of real estate market recovery.
The Grand Manhattan offers a series of attractive incentives: with an initial 10 percent payment, customers can own a luxury apartment with payment progress of only 20 percent value until receiving the house; commitment interest rate of 6 percent a year on total investment, long-term financial support for 30 months, handover immediately after only 18 months and many other VIP privileges.
Contact hotline 090 569 1269 for details.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 Central Park Course Q&A
- Real cash for virtual goods: racket or way of the future?
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles South Central DLC Hands-On
- Money, Sex, Power Central to Yakuza 0’s Gameplay and Story
- Unreal Estate: Kraven Manor
- The Allure of Ambiguity: On the Power of Uncertain Game Endings
- Review: Dance Central 3
- The allure of Viking fantasies, and the games that cherry-pick them
- Why Anki chose to start a consumer robotics revolution with a real world video game at WWDC 2013
- Hear me out but… the Matrix sequels are actually genius (if you imagine there is no real world)
- Pokemon GO: Rare Pokemon Appearance Causes Stampede in Central Park
- Another central Overwatch character has an LGBT backstory
- The terrible beauty of the Easter Rising remains alive today
- Crackdown 3 review: the series' simple genius remains elusive
- Madden brings back colleges, but an NCAA video game remains a longshot
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald never conjures up real magic
- If the Xbox One All-Digital Edition is real, I’ll never buy it
- Boston: 5 Open Houses Near You (PICS)
- 4 Salem Area Open Houses Coming Up Soon
- Smartworks Picks up 270k sq ft in Noida on Lease for Nine Years
Central HCMC real estate remains alluring have 816 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.