Vice Chairwoman of the HCMC People's Committee Phan Thi Thang (R) hands over a cash assistance of VND500 million (US$22,000) to Binh Dinh Province. (Photo: SGGP)
The announcement was launched at a conference on tourism cooperation among the city and provinces on October 22.
According to the HCMC Department of Tourism, the municipal People's Committee has issued a tourism recovery plan at the end of 2021 through to 2022 in safe condition to revive tourism after the Covid-19 pandemic.
Travel agents of HCMC, Binh Dinh and Phu Yen provinces suggested the three localities to promptly strengthen the promotion of local tours and issue common criteria for the tourism sector to connect areas close together and created favorable condition for tourist companies.
Speaking at the meeting, Vice Chairwoman of the HCMC People's Committee Phan Thi Thang asked the HCMC Department of Tourism and city's businesses to work with provincial tourism departments to set up mutual criteria and kicked off the tourism recovery programs.
On this occasion, Ms. Phan Thi Thang handed over a pandemic cash assistance of VND1 billion (US$44,000) to support the Covid-19 fights in Phu Yen and Binh Dinh.
By Ngoc Oai – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Young tourism start-up provides exciting experience for visitors to Ben Tre
- HCMC to host Asia Pacific Bonsai & Suiseki Convention and Exhibition
- South- Central provinces urgently cope with typhoon Nakri
- Central Vietnam scrambles to strengthen dykes, evacuate residents as storm Nakri nears
- Central region copes with flooding in aftermath of typhoon
- Drought threatens farmers in south-central region
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - November 11
- Ayodhya verdict: Hindu groups eye Trust, Sunni Central Waqf Board to take call on plot
- Binh Dinh, a paradise in central Vietnam
- HCMC opens major intersection to traffic
- Vietnam’s Mekong Delta provinces are not all the same
- Coal Mines convict site is a World Heritage destination, but it's being lost to coastal erosion
- Pagani Takes Over Grand Central Terminal With Five Zondas And A Huayra
- Madame Tussauds comes to Delhi... But makes a tepid start, omits some big names from India
- Visit Santa Cruz County Welcomes 7 New Board Members
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 12
- Kartarpur calling: Sikhs welcome chance to visit holy land
- Rocket strikes house in central Israel
- TWSC starts the holiday season with a potpourri of entertainment
- Techfest Vietnam 2019 Welcomes Start-ups and Investors
Central coastal provinces to welcome HCMC’s visitors starting on November 1 have 373 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.