What has Bamboo Airways prepared to ensure safe and healthy journeys for all its passengers?
|Hoang Ngoc Thach, deputy head of commerce of Bamboo Airways|
Bamboo Airways has carefully prepared both human and material resources to reopen safe flights from October 10. We always follow a strict maintenance and repair regime and the regulations of the authorities and aircraft manufacturers.
Regarding the workforce involved in the flight procedure, we strictly comply with requirements for pilots, flight attendants, and technicians. All employees have been fully vaccinated and tested regularly, facilitating smooth operations.
Bamboo Airways also promotes digital transformation from ticket purchase to check-in to minimise direct contact during flights.
Bamboo Airways actively informs passengers through various channels such as our website, fan page, and hotline about COVID-19 prevention regulations to ensure passengers fully understand and can follow these directions.
The airline has launched an additional 24/7 hotline for corporate customers and members of the Loyalty Program Bamboo Club. Customers can easily contact us and request information on flights, time, and refund/cancellation policies, as well as new programmes by Bamboo Airways.
We believe that these principles will bring a safe and comfortable experience for passengers. Thereby, Bamboo Airways will contribute to fulfilling the government's goals of virus containment and economic growth.
What do you think about the possibility of resuming all domestic flights after October 20 and how has Bamboo Airways prepared for commercial flights?
Bamboo Airways recorded positive on-year growth despite having to suspend operations and reduce flight frequency due to the pandemic. This gives us the belief that the domestic aviation market will recover in short order when routes are allowed to operate again.
Currently, Bamboo Airways is closely following the directions of the authorities to reopen the domestic flight network. We are also doing our best to ensure absolute safety on our flights to convince authorities to allow additional operations of the next domestic routes.
Bamboo Airways plans to reopen nearly 60 domestic routes connecting Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to most domestic airports. The airline is planning to exploit more niche routes connecting Vinh, Dalat, and Buon Ma Thuot as well as Phu Quoc and Danang.
We are also actively working to open new routes to meet the various needs of our passengers. The direct route between Hanoi and Dien Bien has been officially opened from October 14 and, in addition, a direct route linking Dien Bien and Ho Chi Minh City will also be launched later in December this year.
By Ha Anh
- SF man offers free rides to passengers who #DeleteUber
- 'Our priority is our own people': MPs call for China travel ban as Britons prepare for flight out of coronavirus-hit Wuhan tomorrow to Milton Keynes isolation unit
- The Latest: EU says new virus poses serious danger
- The Hill's Morning Report - Icy moments between Trump, Pelosi mark national address
- Pete Buttigieg declares VICTORY in Iowa amid Democratic vote fiasco saying 'you shocked the nation' despite there being NO official results - and Bernie Sanders publishes his results claiming HE is the winner
- Is the EU holding up Britain's coronavirus response? UK is poised to ban ALL people who've been to China - but government insiders say it will be 'pointless' if Brussels does not follow suit as global death toll hits 493
- Budget 2020: Text of FM Sitharaman's budget speech
- Eight Brits are trapped in quarantine for two weeks in NEW ZEALAND after UK officials told them to 'hitch a lift' out of coronavirus-hit Wuhan on a Kiwi airlift - as Foreign Office warns there will only be ONE more UK repatriation flight
- Coronavirus: Death toll tops 500 — live updates
- Britain’s third coronavirus case flew in to UK from OUTSIDE China: Patient was diagnosed in Brighton before being whisked off to quarantine in London hospital
- 'Big Kid' Booster Seat Maker Put Profits Over Safety, Probe Finds
- Election 2013 day one - as it happened
- Fury as the Government simply tells people flying home from Asian countries to 'call NHS 111 if you feel ill' after THIRD travel-related coronavirus case flies into UK from Singapore as ministers face calls to screen ALL travellers at airports
- Could Japan call off Tokyo Olympics over coronavirus fears?
- Coronavirus – Nurse wife of Brit honeymooner infected on cruise begs to look after him as he’s quarantined in hospital
- Africans in Wuhan: Homesick and fearful of coronavirus
- Is saving Newcastle a mission impossible?
- GP surgery closes as 'doctor gets coronavirus' after holidaying with 'super-spreader' businessman and three others in French ski resort while £10,500-a-year private school shuts after pupils' families are put into 'isolation' - as total infected in UK hits
- 'Islamist' Uber driver 'boasted how he deceived jury into clearing him of Samurai sword attack on police outside Buckingham Palace then went on to plan another attack on tourists in London'
- WHO team arrives in China as Wuhan coronavirus deaths top SARS
Careful preparations made to meet passenger needs have 791 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.