HÀ NỘI — An art campaign has been launched to call on young people to spread the passion for Việt Nam's traditional art form, cải lương (reformed opera).
The Cộng Đồng Kể Chuyện Cải Lương (Communities Tell Cải Lương Stories) is an activity under the Yume art project that is part of the Heritage of Future Past project, sponsored by the British Council.
According to late Professor Trần Văn Khê, known as the master of traditional Vietnamese music, cải lương means modifying to become better; therefore, the project raises the question of how to make the traditional art form continue and develop in the modern era.
Therefore, the campaign is aimed towards young people from 15 to 35 years old with an interest in cải lương .
The participants are encouraged to share their memories and showcase their passion for the art form in their own way via popular and accessible means and platforms such as podcasts, video clips, photography or graphics.
Other forms such as paintings or poems inspired by a cải lương plays, or interviews with the elderly about the art form are also accepted.
For videos or short films, the maximum duration is less than 15 minutes and the image quality is at least 720p, except for archive footage. Writing featuring stories, feelings and criticisms should be 700-1,500 words in length with specific font and font sizes specified by the organisers.
The award categories are divided into four categories: prize for documentary, prize for creativity, prize for communication and audience's votes. The highest prize is worth VNĐ2.5 million (US$110) along with gifts from sponsors. The list of winners will be announced on December 23, 2021. VNS
- Cultural programme features cai luong on HCM City Book Street
- British Council holds series of events honoring cai luong
- Love Island champs Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay share a kiss at her campaign launch... after dancer's mother was forced to deny engagement rumours
- Egypt to launch promotion campaign to attract Chinese tourists: minister
- Ardram people’s campaign launched
- Co-op launch amazing value pizza and beer meal deal bundle that will save you £5.60
- Indian Terrain launches ‘The Day Men Forgot' campaign
- Vietnam’s famed destinations starred in latest Louis Vuitton ad campaign
- Mentos launches 'CompliMentos’ campaign in India
- Odhni launches #CelebratepridewithOdhni campaign
- The truth behind Peabody's campaign to rebrand coal as a poverty cure
- Taxi company 13cabs is slammed for being 'tasteless' and 'tone deaf' after launching a 'booty call' ad campaign
- Zee Entertainment shares rally 10% as promoters sell stake
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop Announces Holiday Gift Card and Bonus Card Campaign – Because Sometimes It’s Better to Receive
- Novaland launches real estate centre in Hanoi
- ‘Pull Up A Chair, You Are Welcomed Here’: New Marketing Campaign Promotes An Inclusive Pittsburgh
- #DontLetHerGo: India Seeks Goddess' Help to Promote Good Hygiene Practices
- Progressive Punjab Investors Summit to promote MSME
- South Dakota launches 'Meth. We're On It.' anti-drugs campaign
- On the campaign trail: Nigel Farage signs contract with voters
Campaign launched to promote values of cải lương have 518 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.