In late August, the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), the MIC's Authority of Information Security and the VNSecurity Foundation jointly launched a bug bounty programme called BugRank at https://bugrank.io/user/NCSC/policy.
One month after its implementation, the programme received opinions from nearly 90 experts who submitted 81 reports on platforms' loopholes and shortcomings.
NCSC Director Tran Quang Hung said that the prompt detection and repair to security vulnerabilities of the applications and systems will help mitigate risks and losses, especially to those which were recently launched like PC-COVID.
Experts reporting identified vulnerabilities have been honoured and awarded for their contributions to the security of Covid-19 prevention and control digital platforms at https://bugrank.io/hall-of-fame and https://tinnhiemmang.vn/vinh-danh.
- Udupi to launch door-to-door COVID-19 vaccination drive
- Top UK scientist says new COVID-19 variant Omicron 'not a disaster', vaccination likely to protect
- Scientists find strains of coronaviruses closely related to COVID-19 virus in pangolins
- B.1.1.529 declared COVID-19 ‘variant of concern’, renamed Omicron
- Centre to launch 'Har Ghar Dastak' campaign next month to ramp up COVID-19 vaccination
- Philippines launches massive COVID-19 vaccination
- Vietnam advised not to be negligent in the fight against COVID-19 pandemic
- Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Crosses 122 Crore: Govt
- Omicron brings COVID-19 vaccine inequity 'home to roost'
- Covax allocates 4.7 mln AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine doses to N.Korea
- Omicron variant: Returnees from abroad to MP in last one month to undergo COVID-19 test, says CM
- Anthony Fauci says U.S "preparing" to tweak COVID-19 vaccine for Omicron
- Earthquake of 6.1 magnitude hits Myanmar-India border area; Covid-19 cases decreasing in Myanmar
- Four children suffer anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination in northern Vietnam
- HCM City sets up quarantine task force to cope with rising COVID-19 cases
- Safe, flexible adaptation to Covid-19 remains priority for Vietnam in 2022
- COVID-19 | Day-long inoculation drive in Puducherry today
- Portugal has re-imposed COVID-19 travel restrictions. Could other EU nations do the same?
- COVID-19 | South Africa calls for immediate reversal of travel ban
- COVID-19: New study calls for hospitalised patients to receive quicker brain scans
Campaign launched to detect loopholes on anti-Covid-19 tech platforms have 414 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.