The capital city allowed the reopening of a slew of services starting 6 a.m. Thursday, including parks, hotels, public transport and indoor dining.
Despite the rains triggered by a tropical depression Thursday morning, people went out walking, jogging and doing other exercises at the Lenin Park.
The owner and an employee of a pho shop on Lo Duc Street prepare to serve bowls of iconic hot noodle soup to seated customers. Both owners and employees have to be fully vaccinated to run their business.
Buses wait for passengers on Dinh Tien Hoang Street. No more than 20 passengers can be on a bus at the same time. Public buses will run between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.
“It’s good to be back at work. This bus runs on the Hoan Kiem Lake-My Dinh line, and we have only had 4-5 passengers since morning,” said driver Duong Van Hien.
All passengers are required to medically declare themselves while getting into the bus to allow for contact tracing in case an infection is detected. All passengers, drivers and attendants must be vaccinated with at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot.
A taxi on Cua Bac Street. Starting Thursday, taxi and ride-hailing companies can press into service a limited number of vehicles under nine seats.
- Comic-Con Craziness; New Eateries; Skimboarding: Saturday Smiles
- 10 Best Things to Do in Portland, Oregon
- Book Café & Bar Memento
- How to Stay Cool During Europe’s Heat Wave
- Nicaragua and Costa Rica
- New Orleans Road Trip
- New Orleans Road Trip – Your Complete Guide to Driving Louisiana
- JR Hiroshima Station
- Through the lens: Hanoi entertains international journalists with local specialities
- You’re going where? Sacramento is worth the trip
- 3 days in Novosibirsk, Siberia – AND a total solar eclipse!
- Minneapolis Travel Guide
- 27 things to do in Perth, Australia
- A short guide to Canggu in Bali
- Alaska Land Tour
- Neighbourhood Guide to Byron Bay
- A Few of My Favorite Things, Bali Edition • Alex in Wanderland
- 25 Best Places to Visit in England: The Most Beautiful Places in England
- Fun Things to Do in Manila, Philippines
- Our Travels in New Zealand Part 1
Buses empty as Hanoians flock to cafes, eateries have 424 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.