At the ceremony, A Dot Border Post of the Border Guard Command of Thua Thien Hue province, Economic-Defense Unit 92 of Military Region 4 and A Nong Border Post of the Quang Nam provincial Border Guard Command presented gifts worth VND 50 million to units of the Lao armed forces of Kaleum district of Lao province of Sekong.
The gifts included rice, instant noodles, dry provisions, face masks, splash shields, protective suits, salt, fish sauce, cooking oil, monosodium glutamate, and dry fish.
The above support was seen as a great source of encouragement for the Lao armed forces and people living along the shared borderline with Vietnam to surmount current difficulties in order to soon control the pandemic.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Senate Passes Resolution Blocking Trump's Border Emergency Declaration
- American teen accused of fighting for ISIS in Syria
- 'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president': Conservatives bash Trump on ending shutdown without border money
- As Trump visits border, McAllen residents ask: What crisis?
- James Woods Calls Trump's Border Fight the 'Most Important Battle He Will Ever Wage'
- As Congress Passes Spending Bill, Trump Plans National Emergency to Build Border Wall
- Veronica Escobar made history in Congress. Now she's on the front lines of the border battle.
- Trump Administration Defends Plan to Close the Border, Telling Democrats, ‘We Told You So’
- Protecting the borders is now a military mission
- Rep. Smucker: In border wall fight, hypocritical Democrats put politics over people
- How Democrats can win the border fight
- Trump’s Claim of Terrorists Streaming Over Border ‘Simply Isn’t True,’ Experts Say
- Trump Escalates Border Wall Fight in National Address
- Trump’s National Address Escalates Border Wall Fight
- A Border Wall to Stop Terrorists? Experts Say That Makes Little Sense
- Trump Takes Border Wall Fight to El Paso as Opponents There Protest
- Trump Takes Border Wall Fight to El Paso; Beto O’Rourke Fires Back
- 3 Venezuelan troops defect at the border with Colombia
- Tear gas fired at protesters on Colombia-Venezuela border as tensions over aid rise
- Forget civility: On "The Good Fight," "Luke Cage" and "Dietland," resistance means going low
Border units support Lao partners in COVID-19 fight have 332 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.