Under the provincial people's committee's proposal, the province will focus on serving travellers from Northeast Asia, Russia, the US and Europe.
Tourists in Eo Gio in Binh Dinh
Tourists who come to Binh Dinh have to show the full Covid-19 vaccination certificate. They also need to test negative for Covid-19, using the RT-PCR method or rapid tests within 72 hours before their arrival. All staff of travel companies who serve tourists are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 The province plans to reopen tourist sites in Quy Nhon City, Phuong Mai Island and Cat Tien Town in the coming time. Binh Dinh has recorded 1,604 Covid-19 cases, including 1,382 discharged from hospital. Among those, 17 died from the disease. Around 679,000 local residents aged from 18 have been vaccinated against Covid-19, including 81,200 being given the second shot of Covid-19. Binh Dinh has allowed the resumption of many services from October 15, including spas and karaoke parlours.
- UXO survivors in Quang Binh, Binh Dinh get support to respond to COVID-19
- Vietnam prepares to welcome foreign tourists once borders reopened
- Hospitals improve quality to lure foreign patients
- Back to Benidorm in JULY! Spanish PM tells tourists 'we're waiting for you' as he vows to 'safely' reopen hotspots ahead of more lockdown easing on Monday - but will anyone travel due to UK's 14-day quarantine rule?
- Spanish tourism chiefs join backlash at strict UK quarantine rules and says it wants to give Brits 'priority' amid fury at 'unworkable' plan to put returning holidaymakers in 14-day isolation
- Sunseekers flock to Greek beaches and tourist spots as lockdown ends amid chaos for UK holidaymakers over quarantine rules
- Vietnam’s beauty revealed through the lens of foreign photographers
- Foreigners stranded in Vietnam can stay until June 30
- UK and Portugal are discussing 'air corridor' between them to allow summer holidays this summer - with Algarve beaches giving designated spots to tourists to encourage social distancing
- Fresh hopes for Brits having foreign holidays this summer as ‘safe corridors’ could open by July
- Tourists on beaches in Portugal will be walked to the spot where they can lay their towel – just like in restaurants
- British tourists are 'UNLIKELY' to be allowed to return to Greece when it reopens in June due to UK's 'medical status', tourism minister admits
- EU tourist hot spots urge Germans to keep vacation plans
- EU tourist hotspots urge Germans to keep vacation plans
- British tourists left terrified as kids ‘vomit and suffer panic attacks’ after seeing lifeguard shot by beach vendor at Cancun resort
- Coronavirus: Foreign Office links up with airlines to fly stranded Britons home
- Conciliatory Jeff Sessions tells Trump he agrees the Mueller probe was 'phony' and wanted James Comey fired - as he responds to Trump's latest barrage saying his recusal 'ruined lives' and demanding he drop out of Alabama senate race
- 'I want to be a good British citizen': London Bridge terrorist's grovelling prison letter - before he was AUTOMATICALLY freed early after seven years for Mumbai-style plot despite his trial judge saying he should NEVER be released
- 'I wanted to be a part of Buenos Aires – and Borges was my guide'
- U.S. Wants Korea to Join Anti-China Economic Bloc
Binh Dinh wants to receive foreign tourists from November have 535 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.