The Deputy PM made the request while speaking at a ceremony marking the 91st anniversary of the Vietnam Women's Union (VWU). Winners of the Vietnam Women's Awards and Women Startups Awards were also honored on this occasion.
The awardees represent many Vietnamese women who are silently contributing to national development and the COVID-19 fight, Minh said.
He asked the VWU to cooperate with ministries, agencies and businesses to carry out the project on supporting women-led startups more effectively.
VWU President Ha Thi Nga highlighted the exemplary individual and units honored by the Vietnam Women's Awards this year.
Initiated in 2002, the Vietnam Women's Awards is one of the biggest prizes designed for women, helping to encourage women to carry forward their talents and knowledge in the cause of national industrialization and modernization.
A total of 93 collectives and 164 individuals have won the awards over the past 19 years thanks to their outstanding performance in education, arts, sports, business, agricultural production, management, research, health care, humanitarian and charitable activities, and national defense and security.
This year's awards went to six collectives and 10 individuals.
Meanwhile, the 2021 Women Entrepreneur Awards attracted women of different ages, with the youngest 17 and the oldest 71. Twenty four startup projects honored at the ceremony were selected from thousands of entries.
- Vietnam to create “Miracle on the Red River” with implementation of Doi Moi 4.0
- APC urgently requires experienced party managers
- Empathy is both a trait and a skill. Here's how to strengthen it
- Nigerians score Buhari’s first year into 2nd term, rate their governors
- How we’re tackling non-remittance of pension fund – PenCom boss
- Racism Kills: Why Many Are Declaring It a Public Health Crisis
- ASEAN Leaders' Vision Statement on A Cohensive And Responsive ASEAN
- Amazing Black scientists
- RESCUING THE ECONOMY FROM COVID-19: Updates on CBN’s monetary measures
- Robert O’Brien: National Security Council reforms – President Trump has made people safer, nation stronger
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 29
- The Complex Funding and Ideology of Black Lives Matter
- New government – live blog
- Coronavirus latest: Officials estimate over 6% of US population are infected
- FMIA Guest: Kim Pegula On Lessons Learned Leading Bills During Covid
- WTO: Africa’s chance and the Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala candidacy
- A luta Continua’ against the prevalence of rape in Nigerian tertiary institutions
- Police Unions Wield Massive Power in American Politics — For Now
- Suicide prevention programs are a cornerstone of the mental health system, but how well do they work?
- Russia, Afghanistan and prospects for peace: Ambassador James Cunningham - transcript
Better implementation required for policies for women’s development have 407 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.