Dien Bien (VNA) – The first Bamboo Airways flight from Hanoi landed in Dien Bien Phu airport in the northern border province of Dien Bien on October 14, marking the official launch of Bamboo Airways ‘ Hanoi-Dien Bien route.
The airline operates three return flights a week on the route using Embraer 190 aircraft. The flight frequency will gradually increase depending on actual travel demand.
Bamboo Airways General Director Dang Tat Thang said the new service will facilitate the travel of locals and tourists, helping attract investment to Dien Bien and increasing exchanges between Dien Bien and other socio-economic and cultural hubs of the nation.
He unveiled that the carrier will launch a direct route linking the province and Ho Chi Minh City in December, serving surging travel demand during the holidays.
Le Thanh Do, Chairman of the Dien Bien People's Committee, expected the new air route will help open up opportunities for the province to develop tourism and attract investors./.
- Parents should not force children to take too many classes
- Sekiro Prayer Beads location list
- My part in the anti-war demo that changed protest for ever
- Vietnam Airlines earns 142 million USD in pre-tax profit
- The Switch's first Pokémon is for a new generation
- Spotlight On - Legends of Pegasus, Airline Tycoon 2, and Global Ops: Commando Libya
- Gaspar Noé on the Easter eggs hidden in plain sight in Climax
- Shogun 2: The Rise And Fall Of Reginald Samurai, Part 1
- Putin attacks Western views on gay rights and multiculturalism and says immigrants are free to 'kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights are protected' ahead of G20 meeting with May
- Don’t Call It A Comeback: GameCamp 2010
- The 20 best PlayStation 1 games
- E3 06: Titan Quest Exclusive Hands-On - Single-Player, Classes and Skills, and the New Asian Setting
- EyeToy Preview
Bamboo Airways opens Hanoi- Dien Bien route have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.