|Tri-Mai Hoang, new managing director of Airbus in Vietnam|
Tri-Mai Hoang joined Airbus from Rolls-Royce, where she led operations as country head for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and the Philippines. Born in Hanoi, she has a degree in Business Economics from University of Reading, UK and has previously worked for Asia Commercial Bank.
Commenting on the appointment, Anand Stanley, president of Airbus Asia-Pacific said: "Vietnam is a key market for Airbus and across all areas of the business. In addition, we have several important industrial partnerships in the country. We look forward to Tri-Mai developing further our strong presence, working closely with our customers, partners, and other stakeholders."
Tri-Mai Hoang will be based at the Airbus office in Hanoi. She succeeds Jean-Michel Caldagues, who will retire from Airbus at the end of 2021, following 21 years with the company.
Anand Stanley added: "We thank Jean-Michel Caldagues for his pivotal role in developing our presence and extensive partnerships in Vietnam over the past 20 years. He leaves a solid platform on which we can build in the future. We all wish him well in his retirement in Vietnam."
By Bich Thuy
- Roche Diagnostics India announces Narendra Varde as Managing Director for India and Neighbouring Markets
- Biden's new CDC director says they're going to bring in military and medical students to ramp up vaccine rollout: Woeful vaccination program sees just 4.5% of Americans receiving their shot - compared to nearly 30% in Israel
- BAE Systems appoints Ravi Nirgudkar managing director for India
- Jaguar Land Rover appoints new retail partner in Bengaluru
- Lotte's Havmor Ice Cream brings on board Komal Anand as managing director
- JA Nigeria appoints Gbadamosi Executive Director
- Warner Bros. appoints new head of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts franchise
- Neymar returns to PSG training after month out injured for first session with Pochettino in boost to new manager
- Ex-NPA’s Managing Director, Bayo Sarumi loses wife
- Alpine F1 team “in good hands” with new management - Ocon
- AFIDFF appoints new president
- Okinawa Autotech plans to invest Rs 150 crore to set up new manufacturing unit in Rajasthan
- Airbus to showcase its innovative products at ‘Aero India 2021’
- Ministry of Information and Communication with new missions, new space
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 13
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 12
- Buhari renews tenure of MDs of 7 river basin authorities, appoints 2 more
Airbus appoints new managing director for Vietnam have 380 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.