HÀ NỘI — A further 3,221 COVID-19 cases were reported in Việt Nam on Saturday, including 3,211 domestic infections and 10 imported ones.
The new cases were recorded in 48 provinces and cities. Among those, there were 1,172 infections detected in the community.
The number of domestic cases decreased by 578 compared to the previous day.
HCM City reported the highest number with 790, followed by Đồng Nai (397 cases) and Bình Dương (385 cases).
Twenty-three cases were found in Hà Nội.
Others were reported in Sóc Trăng (142), An Giang (130), Tiền Giang (121), Bình Thuận (116), Tây Ninh (101), Đồng Tháp (97), Kiên Giang (93), Cà Mau (93), Đắk Lắk (84), Quảng Nam (71), Long An (70), Cần Thơ (42), Khánh Hòa (42), Trà Vinh (41), Thanh Hóa (39), Hậu Giang (38), Gia Lai (34), Hà Giang (34), Bạc Liêu (31), Kon Tum (30), Quảng Ngãi (29), Nghệ An (25), Vĩnh Long (15), Lâm Đồng (11), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (11), Đắk Nông (10), Hà Nam (10), Quảng Trị (9), Ninh Thuận (8 ), Bình Định (8 ), Thừa Thiên Huế (5), Nam Định (5), Bắc Ninh (4), Sơn La (4), Bến Tre (4), Quảng Bình (2), Hải Dương (1), Hưng Yên (1), Phú Thọ (1), Thái Nguyên (1), Phú Yên (1), Điện Biên (1), Hà Tĩnh (1).
The total number of COVID-19 infections in Việt Nam now stands at 860,860.
A total of 1,581 patients were given the all-clear on Saturday, increasing the total recoveries to 790,504.
Eight-eight deaths were confirmed the same day including 58 in HCM City and 11 in Bình Dương. Other fatalities were from Tiền Giang, Long An, Tây Ninh, An Giang, Cần Thơ, Bình Thuận, Đắk Nông, Đồng Nai, Gia Lai, Kiên Giang and Sóc Trăng.
As of Saturday, Việt Nam has administered more than 60.5 million doses of vaccine. More than 1.3 million doses were given on Saturday. — VNS
- Spanish-speaking domestic workers saw jobs, hours plummet due to COVID-19: report
- Malawi President Calls for United Front Against COVID-19
- US College Campus Gets COVID-19 Warning from Wastewater
- AstraZeneca Resumes Trials of COVID-19 Vaccine in Britain
- San Francisco Giants Out Of COVID-19 Lockdown; Player’s Positive Test ‘Did Not Represent An Actual Infection’
- French PM: No New Lockdown Despite COVID-19 Surge
- UN Agency: Resilient Cities Are Key to COVID-19 Recovery
- Northern German States Agree to Reopen Brothels, Despite COVID-19 Uptick
- White House Task Force Warns of ‘Unrelenting’ Spread of COVID-19
- Summer of COVID-19 Ends With Health Officials Worried
- COVID-19 Plunges Australia Into First Recession Since 1991
- Despite Strict Lockdown, Spain Sees Sharp COVID-19 Spike
- How Superspreaders - People and Places - Drive COVID-19 Pandemic
- False Positive COVID-19 Test Baffled San Francisco Giants Outfielder Alex Dickerson
- Nigeria Health Workers, Officials at Odds Over Unpaid COVID-19 Allowances
- Pharmaceutical Giant AstraZeneca Halts COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- COVID-19 Vaccine Development Will Follow Scientific Process, US Experts Vow
- Austria Reinstates Restrictions as New COVID-19 Cases Surge
- Britain Starts Accelerated Review for AstraZeneca's Potential COVID-19 Vaccine
- India Now Has 2nd Highest Number of COVID-19 Infections Worldwide
3,211 domestic cases of COVID-19 confirmed on Saturday have 526 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.