According to the organiser, Vietnamese citizens between the ages of 18 and 35, full-time undergraduate students or those who have graduated from college, university, or other institutions of higher learning, who demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university or place of work, an interest in community service and volunteerism, and have a good command of English, are invited to apply for the program. The application deadline for both programs is Monday, November 15, 2021.
YSEALI is a public diplomacy program designed to advance regional strategic goals, break down barriers that separate the next generation of leaders in Southeast Asia, and link those emerging leaders to the United States.
The YSEALI Academic Fellowship is an intensive short-term academic program whose purpose is to provide groups of young leaders aged 18-25 with a deeper understanding of the United States and a particular sub-topic, while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills. The Fellowship will include a virtual academic residency and an integrated in-person experience approximately two to three weeks in length at a US host institution. During the academic residency, participants will engage remotely from their home countries in institute activities including academic sessions, site visits, leadership development exercises, and cultural activities. Participants will travel to the US in fall 2022 or spring 2023 to participate in educational and cultural activities both inside and outside of the classroom, lectures and site visits to local communities. More information about the program, including details about how to apply, is available at https://go.usa.gov/xMHe5.
The YSEALI Professional Fellowship (YSEALI PFP) is a two-way exchange program designed to strengthen people-to-people ties between young leaders aged 25-35 from Southeast Asia and the United States. Through intensive fellowships designed to broaden their professional expertise and enhance their leadership capabilities, YSEALI PFP provides emerging Southeast Asian leaders with the opportunity to gain first-hand experiences in, and exposure to, US public and private sector offices working on a variety of issues. The 2022 YSEALI PFP is planned as a hybrid program, which will include virtual activities and an in-person U.S.-based institute. The YSEALI PFP will be administered in two cycles in 2022. More information about the program, including details about how to apply, is available at https://go.usa.gov/xMHe9.
The in-person component in the United States will be organized taking into consideration all necessary safety guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state, local, and campus authorities.
All participant costs, including program administration, international and domestic travel, ground transportation, books, cultural activity fees, mailing and incidental costs as well as housing and subsistence expenses will be paid for by the US Department of State.
- Critical Appraisal of Continuing Professional Development
- Why All the Denials About Race and Sports in America?
- How to Find the Right Sources For Free College Tuition
- Countee Cullen - An Authoritative, Prolific and Strident Poetic Voice From the Harlem Renaissance
- Irish Planning Institute unveils new fellows
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- USM confirms 3-year plan to move its Lewiston campus downtown
- Customizing Your Resume to Secure a Desirable Nursing Job
- Arianna Huffington Ignored Sexual Misconduct at The Huffington Post
- August Wilson - The Most Compulsive and Strident Voice From the Black American Theatre
- Study Abroad Scholarship For Study in Australia
- District 303 approves new contract, updated goals for Superintendent Pearson
- POLITICO Playbook: Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings dies
- "It's kinda crazy": Kid influencers make big money
- Michelle Madoff Award of Environmental Excellence Winners Are...
- Fact check: Trump makes at least 12 false claims in front of the Italian President
- Trump makes at least 12 false claims with Italian President
- Fairfield Candidate Profile: Jennifer Maxon Kennelly For BOE
- Five Respect Building Secrets For Women Civil Engineering Managers
- TikTok partners with IIMC to promote online safety
2022 YSEALI Academic and Professional Fellowships announced have 624 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.