The Vietnamese football team can expect up to 20,000 local fans in the upcoming matches against Japan and Saudi Arabia in November.
|My Dinh National Stadium.|
If the VFF's plan is approved by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the Vietnamese team will have important support from its fans. In the latest game held at My Dinh Stadium, the Vietnamese team played against Australia without spectators, which is said to be unfavorable for the team.
After the Asian Football Confederation (AFC)'s inspection of the stadium facilities before the game vs Australia, the VFF urgently upgraded the surface of My Dinh stadium to meet the requirements of the AFC.
The AFC will send an inspection team to My Dinh Stadium in early November to see whether the home team’s preparation meets its requirements, before allowing Vietnam to host two matches against Japan and Saudi Arabia.
The My Dinh National Stadium is a multi-use stadium with 40,192 seats. It is the centerpiece of Vietnam’s National Sports Complex based in Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi. It was opened in September 2003 and was the main venue for the Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games) later that year. The stadium is home to the Vietnam national football team, and hosts its home international friendly matches.
- Stadium in Syria's rebel-held Idlib hosts unlikley football game
- OCVarsity Photos: See the great plays, fun moments from the Week 2 football games
- Tennessee Vols spring football game attendance announced at inflated 65,098
- Jeremy Pruitt to Tennessee Vols fans who didn't attend spring game: Where were you?
- ‘New UCLA’ hopes to surface at spring football game
- Your guide to a night out at an Iowa Barnstormers football game
- Five takeaways from Florida State’s spring football game
- PICTURE GALLERY: Celebrity football game in Northampton raises thousands for Wellingborough charity
- Red tops Blue 31-0 in South Alabama spring football game
- E-sports are all the rage, but can competitive video gaming turn professional?
- FA in talks to sell Wembley Stadium to Fulham owner Shahid Khan
- Sunderland cancel tickets amid fears of Newcastle United fans infiltrating final game of season
- Stewart Donald set to sit with Sunderland fans for Wolves game to get feel for match experience
- Evan Dimas will not allow KL to bounce back
- UCLA football closes spring practice with live scrimmage
- For only the second time in history, Georgia's hedges were removed from Sanford Stadium
- UW’s Chris Petersen to attend NFL draft next week with Vita Vea
- On the box or in real live, how do you like your football served up?
- Wembley: Football Association offered £800m to sell national football stadium
- Wembley: Football Association offered £900m to sell national football stadium
20,000 spectators may be allowed to attend football games at My Dinh Stadium have 432 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.