Saigon Tếu, the YouTube channel of a comic group in HCM City, has attracted more than 500,000 subscribers one year after release.
|The channel of Saigon Tếu on YouTube offers comedy videos about friendship, family and love, which have attracted young audiences, especially teenagers. Photo courtesy of the producer|
The channel offers comedy videos about social issues such as friendship, family and love, which have attracted young audiences, especially teenagers.
Highlighted video series such as Tuế Try, Đầu Tếu (Funny Tếu) and Purgatory are about social relationships and family issues.
Videos about Vietnamese people in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic have also received a warm response from viewers.
City people in their daily life, their challenges, and their patience and perseverance since the Government’s strict lockdown starting on July 9 are featured.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, Saigon Tếu offered live shows every Wednesday.
|Saigon Tếu, the YouTube channel of a comic group in HCM City, has attracted more than 510,000 subscribers. Photo courtesy of the producer|
"Although we delayed new live shows due to the impact of COVID-19, we are still working online," said Uy Le, creative director of Saigon Tếu .
"Online entertainment is a promising market in Vietnam. Young audiences love and use YouTube daily."
Saigon Tếu was founded in 2000 with four members, including Le and other three actors who often perform in FAP TV videos.
The group now has 20 members, including 10 young comic artists.
"We have received many congratulations as well as encouragement from fans on our channel," said Le, who has been involved in stand-up comedy since 2016.
"Our videos featuring stand-up comedy express our gratitude to fans and ask them to continue to watch. Audience support helps us to bring laughter and meaningful life lessons through our videos," he added.
|Young artists of Saigon Tếu perform in videos released on YouTube during the Covid-19 pandemic. Photo courtesy of the producer|
“Interesting plots related to young people and their challenges and opportunities in modern life have helped comedy series from FAP TV become popular," said Trinh Anh Nguyen, a lecturer in marriage and family law at the HCM City University of Law.
"I like Saigon Tếu . Their videos are funny and meaningful. The plot is close to my daily life at home and school, and the actors are cute," she said.
Saigon Tếu will offer livestream shows and online workshops about theatre and comedy to entertain and educate young audiences.
Source: Vietnam News
- Film series on Vietnamese fairy tales released on YouTube
- A Big Change Comes to Billboard’s Album Chart: YouTube Streams
- YouTube Star Freddie Wong On What’s Next For Online Video Stars
- Arcam Announces The AVR5 Entry Level AV Receiver At An Attractive Lower Price
- BakLol Video Actor Thumping A Million Hearts
- Archaeologists stunned as Tower of Babel story questioned: 'Way to rewrite history'
- Archaeology breakthrough: Analysis suggested city of Petra destroyed by 'massive flood'
- Roman Empire exposed: 'Cruelty' of general Scipio 'became hallmark of warfare'
- Christianity breakthrough as Christ's Holy Grail disappearance solved
- Don't Overlook WWE as an Investment
- A Tale Of Many Besties
- Actress Yvonne Orji Reflects on the End of ‘Insecure,’ and Tells T a Joke
- Netflix: The 54 best TV shows to watch tonight
- Get a look at the trailer for Netflix's Kenya Barris-produced Astronomy Club: The Sketch Show
- Mega G festival targets foreign shoppers
- Dennis Prager Licks Dirty Forks To Show COVID Who’s Boss
- Zenith Bank unveiled as Title Sponsor of Laughter on Lockdown 2 – The Independence Day Show
- Planning To Buy The Renault Kwid? Here Are 5 Pros And Cons
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Revolt Motors Begins Operations In Bengaluru
YouTube comedy channel attracts 500,000 subscribers have 606 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.