Hanoi (VNA) – World Tourism Day 2021, which is observed on September 27 annually, will focus on "Tourism for Inclusive Growth" this year, according to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) at the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
The United Nations World Tourism Organisation ( UNWTO ) re-affirmed a commitment that nobody is left behind as the world begins to open up again and look to the future, in a bid to build a more prosperous and peaceful world through tourism. ASEAN tourism destinations for international tourists held within the framework of Global Tourism Indonesia 2021.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism is mulling over the plan and working to choose suitable group of tourists and step up vaccinations in Phu Quoc before the launch of the pilot programme scheduled for October.
In the projected procedures, before arrival, visitors will be asked to install the "Vietnam Safe Travel" app to fill in vaccination status and necessary medical information. A QR code will be generated to each holidaymaker.
The VNAT over the time has strived to update, improve and complete functions of the app so as to serve international tourists, including display in English language and the integration of COVID-19 vaccine verification system in line with European standards./.
- World Refugee Day: Migration problems help populists prosper in Europe
- Vietnam is world’s seventh fastest growing travel destination
- Coronavirus fallout could leave Australian tourism and retail sector in the doldrums
- Tourism: Nigeria, 52 others partner on Dubai tourism road show
- Vietnam ranks seventh among countries with highest growth of international tourists
- Indonesia's tourism sector will be hit by China virus: finance minister
- Tourism, hospitality forked by coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus outbreak hurt tourism, hospitality
- Coronavirus outbreak: impacts on Vietnamese tourism industry
- Weeding out fakes? Lisbon tourism at threat from 'drug' dealers
- Come to Rio, get robbed: Brazil tourism body shares awkward Instagram post
- Omolara Adagunodo anchors World Tourism Day
- 'Completely dropped off': Australia's tourism industry braces for coronavirus crisis
- Indonesia tourism projects losses of 4 bil. USD to nCoV
- Coronavirus economic impact: Australia could be among world's hardest hit nations
- Not just Chinese travellers staying away as virus shakes Asian tourism
- 44th World Telecommunication Day
- World Cancer Day: WHO projects 60% increase in cases from Nigeria, others
- Canada's proposed assisted-dying law to preclude suicide tourism
- Macau is betting on a new kind of Chinese tourism
World Tourism Day 2021 to focus on tourism for inclusive growth have 388 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.