The work will resume from today to October 15.
According to the municipal Transport Project Management Board, the list of projects includes Nuoc Den Canal upgrade and the construction of an overpass on Ha Noi Highway, Hang Ngoai Bridge and Bung Bridge.
The pace of the bidding packages is being sped up with nine scheduled to be completed before December 31 this year.
Besides the projects, 65 others to upgrade HCM City's transport infrastructure have also been resumed after the halt due to the pandemic.
However, all workers who serve the projects are requested to have Covid-19 green cards or equivalent conditions. The project investors and contractors have to work out Covid-19 prevention plans for submission to local authorities.
HCM City has planned to further ease social distancing measures from October 1 as the city's new Covid-19 cases have been on the sharp fall. To date, the city's Cu Chi and Can Gio districts and District 7 have piloted the reopening of many services from September 16 after the pandemic has been basically brought under control in these localities.
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 6
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 8
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 9
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 10
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 11
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 12
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 14
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 14
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 15
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 16
Work resumed on many transport projects in HCM City have 248 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.