Lam Dong (VNA) – Police in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong have caught red-handed a man while he was transporting and trading a large quantity of illegal wildlife animals.
The suspect is Trinh Ngoc Dong, 40, residing in Di Linh district's Gia Bac commune.
He also confessed that he is keeping and freezing many wild animals.
Authorized forces found a 3-kilogramme salamander and 20 bamboo rats weighing totally 17 kilogrammes kept in Dong's house. They also found five porcupines, 32 ferrets, 20 chevrotains, and 35 kilogrammes of meat and bones of chamois in three freezers in his house.
Dong admitted that he bought the meat and bones of wild animals from hunters and re-sell for profits.
All exhibits were confiscated and handed over to Di Linh district's police for further investigation./.
- Hanoi, Lam Dong province endure sharp rise in dengue fever cases
- Response to wildlife-related violations reaches 97.6 percent: Report
- HCMC, provinces enjoy smooth transportation thanks to ease of Covid restrictions
- Dong Nai to reopen many activities
- Many provinces open for vaccinated tourists
- Central, Central Highlands provinces get ready for return of tourists
- Two arrested on protest rally bomb charges
- Thai Police Hunt for South Korean Man after Five others Arrested for Soliciting Minors Over Facebook
- Students of 23 cities, provinces learn at schools
- PM calls on provinces and cities to accelerate public investment disbursement
- 19 Year-Old Major Drug Suspect Arrested with 1 Billion Baht (US$31,315,500.00) in Bank Accounts
- Vinh Phuc: Woman arrested for abusing freedom rights to disseminate anti-State propaganda
- Mekong Delta provinces restart production chains
- Massage Parlour Boss Arrested for Trafficking Minors
- Flooding in 30 provinces, 6 dead
- Quang Nam Police arrests six people in loan shark ring
- Exploring Langbiang - the first biosphere reserve in Central Highlands
- Vietnam’s Da Lat installs first traffic lights
- More destinations to welcome back domestic tourists
- Landslide kills two in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
Wildlife trafficker arrested in Lam Dong province have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.