Every August and September, many people in the two districts prepare to hunt wild birds such as storks and night herons.
People take advantage of brush to set up traps with food favoured by the birds. They also use some decoys with their legs tied to a string to lure wild birds. Hunters tow the string to cause the decoys to fly to attract them.
A night heron used as a decoy for wild bird hunting
Many decoys have become exhausted, even seriously injured white being used for this trick. A resident in Thinh Loc Commune said the number of wild bird hunters has sharply declined thanks to strong cooperation between different local agencies to destroy traps. Local authorities have also intensified activities to help raise people's awareness about wild animal protection. However, the problem has continued happening in many areas in the two districts of Loc Ha and Nghi Xuan.
Many decoys are exhausted after being rescued
Wild bird traps confiscated
- Hamels tames Mariners, Rangers stay close in wild-card hunt (Sep 21, 2017)
- Hamels tames Mariners, Rangers stay close in wild-card hunt
- Pennsylvania early migratory bird season announced
- Local young falconer bonds with her birds of prey
- Spring wild turkey season looks promising for state's hunters
- Olympic gold medalist Marty Nothstein relishes the pursuit of wild turkeys
- St. Louis Cardinals: The 2016 Birds ARE Samurai Jack
- Kelly Bostian: 10 too many ways turkey hunts can go wrong
- Avian Christmas Counts are 'for the birds'
- Outdoors: Local National Wild Turkey Federation chapter reaches fundraising milestone
- Outdoor notes: Fish-eating birds hurting catch rates; Cornhusker Trapshoot begins May 3
- MLB Playoff Wrap: Yankees Come From Behind, Add to Wild Card Drama
- Wild cards for Lakers’ 2018 cap room projections
- Mets clinch top wild-card spot, Cardinals close in on Giants
- Brian Murphy: No answer from Wild, and now, no chance
- Brian Murphy: No answer from the Wild, and now, no chance
- Twins seek to wrap up wild card in Cleveland (Sep 26, 2017)
- Talking turkey! Lehigh Valley-area turkey hunting experts share tips for gobbler season success
- Childhood Michigan friends team up to complete wild turkey grand slam
- Local artist's outdoors pastime has 'mushroomed' into a full-blow passion
Wild bird hunting remains rampant in Ha Tinh have 373 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.