Ho Chi Minh City authorities are drafting a pilot program that will give certain groups of people the freedom to travel throughout the city and participate in socio-economic activities.
People who have either been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or who have recovered from the disease will be permitted to obtain a green pass, according to the Ho Chi Minh City Center for Disease Control.
Recovered COVID-19 patients can produce natural antibodies which protect them from contracting the disease for several months, similar to those who have been fully vaccinated.
Those who have recovered from the disease must present a certificate of discharge issued by a hospital or a confirmation of COVID-19 quarantine completion issued by the steering committees for epidemic prevention and control of wards, communes, or towns.
Individuals who detected their infections after taking rapid antigen tests by themselves and practiced home quarantine must present a confirmation of their home treatment from their neighborhood leaders or their designated mobile medical teams.
Mobile medical teams consist of volunteers from medical universities, retired doctors, and charity organizations that provide home-isolated coronavirus patients with oxygen tanks.
Cases that fail to verify their recovery from COVID-19 are subject to inoculation.
- Ho Chi Minh City proposes entrance allowance for 437 foreign workers
- Ho Chi Minh City bar listed among best in world
- Advanced tactics required to keep Ho Chi Minh City afloat
- President Ho Chi Minh’s memorial house in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City begins rebuilding park in front of downtown theater
- UK consul general spectates Ho Chi Minh City football derby
- Star striker’s goal fails to help Ho Chi Minh City FC level in V-League home game
- Ho Chi Minh City Ao Dai Festival kicks off at Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street
- East Ho Chi Minh City entices new investors
- Vietnam is taking drastic action to fast-track Metro Line 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Public buses in Ho Chi Minh City on verge of shutdown as operators deep in debt
- Ho Chi Minh City puts forward preservation plan for French-era railway HQ
- Ho Chi Minh City university shortlisted for prestigious higher education awards
- Rove beetles attack Ho Chi Minh City residential quarters
- Ho Chi Minh City issues guidelines on medical treatment for foreigners
- Beautiful tropical Ho Chi Minh City in cold weather
- New show to tell Mekong Delta stories in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 people make illegal entry into Ho Chi Minh City from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City supports tourism businesses in inter-regional connection
- One student killed, 12 injured by falling tree in schoolyard in Ho Chi Minh City
Who are eligible for green travel passes in Ho Chi Minh City? have 442 words, post on vietnamlife.tuoitrenews.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.