Food and beverage service providers in Hanoi districts with no community COVID-19 transmission have been permitted to open for takeout operations since Thursday.
In a dispatch issued on Wednesday, the Hanoi People's Committee announced it would allow caterers in districts that had not recorded any community-based infections since September 3 to reopen for takeaway from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm every day, beginning at noon on Thursday.
Other business establishments such as stationers, office supplies stores, bookstores, facilities that repair vehicles, and electronic product shops are also allowed to reopen.
These businesses have been forced to suspend operations since July 24.
According to the Hanoi Department of Health, 19 out of the city's 30 districts meet the requirement for reopening, including Ba Dinh, Ba Vi, Bac Tu Liem, Cau Giay, Dan Phuong, Gia Lam, Hoai Duc, Long Bien, Me Linh, My Duc, Nam Tu Liem, Phu Xuyen, Phuc Tho, Quoc Oai, Soc Son, Son Tay, Thanh Oai, Tay Ho, and Ung Hoa.
The Hanoi administration set a target of vaccinating all residents aged 18 and older by September 15 in order for businesses to safely resume operations and begin repairing the city's socio-economic condition.
The Vietnamese capital has recorded 4,331 coronavirus cases and 47 deaths since the pandemic erupted in Vietnam in early 2020, the Ministry of Health reported.
- Miranda Lambert Reveals She’s Back To Work After 8-Month Hiatus
- Indian Railways to conduct trial run tomorrow in Kashmir ahead of resuming services
- Indian Railways conduct trial run between Srinagar and Baramulla in Jammu and Kashmir, to resume services on Tuesday
- Internet resumes 6 months after riot in west China
- Hanoi air quality reaches hazardous level
- Hanoi air quality climbs to dangerously high levels
- Bus route linking Ha Dong district and Noi Bai airport put into operation
- Hanoi plans to expand three metro lines by 59km
- Plan to publically shame litterers proposed in Hanoi
- Rail service in Kashmir resumes, mini buses on roads in Valley
- Rail services in Kashmir resume, mini buses on roads in valley
- Buses start plying in Srinagar, train services to resume
- Chinese gang get up to 42 months in jail over bank card scam
- Hanoi’s agencies requested to stop using single-use plastics
- Hanoi air quality gets worse in November
- Hanoi tourism sector urged to invest in more products, infrastructure
- Seminar looks at ways to improve medical services supply
- Hong Kong Clashes Rage on University Campus & Paralyse Business District
- Railways holds trial run in J&K as services set to resume today after three months
- Japan’s Kanagawa prefecture to treat Hanoi to a culture fest
Which Hanoi districts are resuming service after two-month hiatus? have 435 words, post on vietnamlife.tuoitrenews.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.