Hanoi (VNA) – The 13th Party Central Committee's Inspection Commission has decided to give a warning to the Party Delegation to the Quang Ninh provincial People's Court in the 2015-2020 and 2020-2025 tenures and some senior officials of the court as a disciplinary measure.
In its announcement on September 9, the commission concluded that the officials have violated the Party’s regulations, the State’s laws and the working regulations of the provincial Party Committee and the Party Delegations to the Quang Ninh provincial People's Court, as well as the principle of democratic centralism in considering and deciding to reduce the prison sentence for an ineligible prisoner.
The commission also asked the Party Central Committee's Secretariat impose disciplinary measure s on former Secretary of the Party Delegation to Vietnam Social Security (VSS) and former General Director of the VSS Nguyen Huy Ban, and former Deputy Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, former Secretary of the Party Delegation to the VSS and former General Director of the VSS Le Bach Hong for their violations of the Party regulations and State laws, regarding the lending of money from the social security fund to a company against the rule, causing serious consequences and significant loss to the State budget.
It also decided to give a warning to Bui Truong Thang, Deputy General Director of the Hanoi Beer Alcohol and Beverage, former deputy head of the Industry Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade for his violations of regulations when providing consultations on the management and use of a high-value land lot in Ho Chi Minh City./.
- Rep.-elect Madison Cawthorn, 25, wants to create 'new Republican Party' that inspires young people
- People with rare blood types join clubs to save patients in emergency conditions
- Brits defied Covid rules to party at 2,500-strong underground curfew-busting New Year rave in FRANCE where revellers attacked police trying to shut it down
- EXCLUSIVE: Zayn Malik’s sister’s ex-con husband sent videos of himself partying with pals in prison where he served five years for car-jacking elderly woman with a screwdriver as friends say wedding has caused ‘major rift’ in One Direction star’s family
- Kangana Ranaut committed 'grave violation' while merging three Mumbai flats, says court
- Rajinikanth cancels plans to launch a political party
- Vietnam appoints younger, more educated provincial Party honchos
- No second chances! Police will fine people the FIRST time they are caught not wearing a mask in shops or on public transport, or for leaving their home without a reason
- China readies Plan B for Nepal Communist Party if PM Oli doesn’t play ball
- The people have spoken. The courts have spoken. President Trump lost
- One strike and you're out: Police are told to fine Covid rule-breakers after just ONE verbal warning as three officers arrest a woman 'for sitting on a bench' and another is surrounded for 'leaving her house more than once'
- No more warnings: Police vow to issue fines 'much quicker' as football fan caught on road trip to see stadiums and couple who made 130-mile coastal visit to spot seals are among latest hit with penalties
- Will farmers’ protest be a problem like Tablighi Jamaat, Supreme Court asks Centre
- 'The NHS is at risk being overwhelmed in the next 21 days': Chief medical officers warns of 'immense pressure' on medics as hospitalisations soar past their level at peak of first wave
- Boss of London's University College Hospital warns it is on the brink of treating ONLY coronavirus patients as other treatment centre warns it is in 'disaster mode', with patients waiting more than 24 hours for beds
- 'A live experiment on children': Mail on Sunday publishes the shocking physicians' testimony that led a High Court judge to ban NHS's Tavistock clinic from giving puberty blocking drugs to youngsters as young as 10 who want to change sex
- The return of shielding: Boris Johnson tells 2.2million vulnerable people to isolate until they are vaccinated against coronavirus
- Donald Trump tweeted video calling for peace after White House counsel Pat Cipollone warned him he faces criminal charges for inciting riot - and now lawyer is considering quitting too
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti Orders Hollywood Hills Home’s Water And Power Disconnected Due To Large Parties
- Vicious bar brawl caught on CCTV as pool balls thrown during punch-up between birthday revellers and stag party
Warning given to Party Delegation to Quang Ninh People’s Court have 724 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.