BÀ RỊA VŨNG TÀU — Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu last week became the eighth locality in the country to get Viettel's 5G services.
Hoàng Văn Khiêm, director of Viettel in the southern province, said at the ceremony his company was proud to be the first operator to offer 5G services in Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu.
Trần Văn Tuấn, vice chairman of the province People’s Committee, said 5G would help the province quickly deploy digital government projects
Viettel earlier launched 5G services in Hà Nội, HCM City and Thủ Đức City and Bắc Ninh, Bắc Giang, Bình Phước, and Thừa Thiên-Huế provinces.
The company is set to take its 5G services to more provinces and cities. — VNS
- SCG builds high-quality playgrounds for children in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Rising tourist arrivals weigh on recreational property in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Rising tourist arrivals in Ba Ria-Vung Tau underline need for recreational properties
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau authorities step in, warn against land price bubble due to Vincom rumour
- Panama’s luxurious cruise ship anchors in Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- Panama cruise ship docks at Vung Tau port
- Ho Chi Minh City to offer Can Gio-Vung Tau ferry service in April
- Can Gio-Vung Tau ferry service to begin in late April
- Provinces call for investment in real estate projects
- Over 2,700 cruise passengers visit southern Vietnam
- Over 2,000 cruise passengers visit southern Vietnam
- Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu authorities step in, warn against land price bubble due to Vincom rumour
- Fertilizer conglomerate’s tradition of giving
- HCM City drama troupes eye more musical productions
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 22
- Testing negative for COVID-19, suspected cases allowed to go home
- Mekong Delta, Central Highlands brace for forest fires
- Property industry business group calls on HCM City to ease developers’ pain
- Investors dive into local supporting industries
- Can Tho woman fined for coronavirus fake news
Viettel launchs its 5G network in Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu Province have 334 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.