Hanoi (VNA) – The Sunday Times of the UK and the International Business Times of the US have run articles entitled "The World's First Onsen Complex" on The Landmark Swanlake Residences by Ecopark in Vietnam.
The newspapers said that new global standards of residential living are being set by the site, which is the world's first onsen complex with the hot springs facility in every residential unit. It was the first real estate project of Vietnam to be featured in such prestigious newspapers.
According to International Business Times , the estate, part of Ecopark residential area in Hung Yen province outskirts of Hanoi, is disrupting the construction industry and changing the way homes are designed and built.
Ecopark previously surpassed over 10,000 rivals to earn the title of the urban area with the best scenery design in the world.
Hailing it as "revolutionary", the newspaper said The Landmark will offer a living environment that goes beyond the most stringent criteria of Vietnam's realty sector.
Currently under development, the residential project is one of Ecopark's multiple construction phases, featuring onsen facilities in every residential unit. It is operated by leading Japanese groups such as Raymond, Nomura, and Tribe./.
- UK PM To Unveil New Brexit Plan -- And Threat
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Dance festival Xposition ‘O’ comes to Vietnam for first time
- Society Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan
- Society Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan Things I miss when away from Vietnam
- Society Vietnam-made ocean-monitoring satellite launched from Japan Vietnam beat Jordan on penalties to reach Asian Cup quarters
- Growth strategies for an uncertain world
- What summer vacation look like in 19 countries around the world
- These are the world’s top 20 trending destinations, according to Airbnb — and you’ve never heard of most
- I flew business class on Vietnam Airlines, the only carrier that flies non-stop from the UK to Vietnam – here's what it was like
- A century of protecting Britain: How GCHQ has evolved from a naval intelligence office in Whitehall to a world-beating surveillance operation
- Business Vietnamese shop for foreign delicacies for Tet Patient sings during first awake brain surgery in Vietnam
- Business Vietnamese shop for foreign delicacies for Tet In Vietnam, remorseful robber returns US$4,300, apologizes to victim
- Business Vietnamese shop for foreign delicacies for Tet For Vietnam Coast Guard soldiers, Tet is celebrated offshore
- 20 startups out to create a new world order on Wall Street
- Why Asia looks less vulnerable than the rest of the world
- Invest in helium, biotech, and UK small caps in 2019
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 24/12
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 26/2
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 25/12
Vietnam’s onsen complex touted as world's first in UK, US newspapers have 468 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.