Political Commissar of the Engineering Corps Major General Le Xuan Cat made this statement at Engineering Brigade 229 after inspecting a training session of the Engineering Company to participate in the U.N. peacekeeping operations.
During the program, the engineers practiced various contents such as building different types of bridges and roads, which are based on real missions and follow U.N. standards and requirements.
In his concluding speech, General Cat underlined the Engineering Company's training results and efforts in task performance over the past time, stating that the debut of the company is the outcome of diplomatic work at all levels, demonstrating the U.N.'s respect and appreciation for Vietnam's achievements in the international arena, as well as the prestige of the Vietnam People’s Army, in participating in U.N. peacekeeping operations.
He also stressed that deploying Vietnamese engineers to a U.N. mission is a good opportunity to realize the Party's guidance and State's policy regarding this field. Therefore, they should improve their political stance, uphold their responsibilities, and overcome current difficulties to perform well their assigned missions.
Meanwhile, the Engineering Corps Command's affiliated units should work with functional units to implement relevant tasks, make good preparation for training and COVID-19 prevention and control for the Engineering Company.
Here are some images of the inspection.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Contest for logo of Vietnam Military Sports kicks off
- First Vietnam military medical unit to join UN peacekeeping mission
- US Expands NATO C-17 Airlift Training to Hungary
- Vietnam values comprehensive ties with Japan: Defence Minister
- Vietnam, Australia to set up strategic partnership in PM’s visit
- Vietnam, New Zealand lift bilateral ties to strategic partnership
- Military and civilian units take care of national contributors
- Bringing into play the heroic tradition of engineering troops
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 22
- Australia-Vietnam Strategic Partnership must be forward looking: Aussie Prof
- New Zealand, Vietnam hold potential for stronger cooperation
- Military history research course opened for Lao officers
- SpaceX to reuse rocket from historic astronaut mission to launch satellite
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 27
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 1
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 25
- US Air Force Kicks Off Competition for Potential Military Ops in Space, Promises Funding
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 1
- Vietnam supports independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity of Cyprus
- Deputy Defense Minister hosts UNDP Resident Representative in Vietnam
Vietnam’s military engineers active in training for coming U.N. peacekeeping mission have 388 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.