While the pandemic distances communities physically, it also opens doors for small-and-medium enterprises (SMEs) to explore their potential with global opportunities via online exporting.
In Viet Nam, several SMEs have succeeded on Alibaba.com, spanning across various industries.
The information was released in the "The Home & Gardening Industry Trends" report by Alibaba.com revealing people are feeling more comfortable working from home.
Home and gardening is one of the key categories on the platform, and Vixemco and Veritas Vietnam (Veritas) are among the top-line brands due to their impressive performance.
Joining Alibaba.com in early 2021, Vixemco has signed three big contracts totaling more than US$70,000 amid the new wave of COVID-19, to meet rocketing demands from the global market.
"We are very excited about our sales performance this year, especially during the pandemic,” said Doan Thi Phuong Thuy, Founder of Vixemco.
“Thanks to Alibaba.com, we are able to deliver the products that consumers need. Alibaba.com is now the primary distribution channel of Vixemco, taking up 80 per cent of company revenue.
“Our plan is to invest more in human resources and international marketing plans on the platform. In the near future, we will develop more home decoration products from natural materials such as bamboo, rattan, banana fiber and corn to meet the trend of limiting plastic consumption from Western countries."
Veritas Vietnam (Veritas) is a leading enterprise in eco-friendly, safe, and bioplastic products. Their strength is applying advanced technology to create products from bioplastic combined with Vietnamese coffee grounds, reducing dependence on fossil raw materials.
Since joining Alibaba.com, their reputation has reached beyond the borders of Viet Nam, and the awareness of their products and technology is recording a stellar order rate increase of 300 per cent.
Despite the hardships that COVID-19 brings in, Veritas is still receiving a high volume of inquiries and orders worldwide via the platform.
Le Thanh, CEO of Veritas, shared about the company's outstanding results on Alibaba.com: "It's very impressive that Alibaba.com is bringing in revenue for businesses even during the pandemic, and helping them expand their exposure beyond their home markets.
“Veritas has established solid partnerships globally in challenging markets such as the US, the EU and Japan. This is an achievement that we could not be able to achieve if we did not join Alibaba.com.” — VNS
- how to furnish your first home on a budget — a step-by-step guide
- Best home storage ideas 2018
- Johnny Cash's boyhood home added to National Register of Historic Places
- Charlotte home prices keep rising. That means more challenges for buyers and sellers.
- Barn-to-business, high school addition, more new homes. What's next for York County?
- Here's the beef: Missouri cattle feedlot wants to grow; Powell Gardens fears the stink
- JD.com's new HR department prefers data to people (and it's not the only one)
- Host your own Royal Wedding bash or make your home fit for royalty with these spring buys
- Play with colours, greenery on walls for cool environs at home
- Moms and dads want peace and quiet -- and these home features
- Neighborhood watering hole feels like home — and it is
- As nearly 100 doctors abandon Atrium Health, some experts see the start of a trend
- CMS to close May 16 for planned teachers' march in Raleigh. Is it trend for NC?
- Hawaii eruption destroys 5 homes as toxic gas and molten lava threaten residents
- In Prairie Village, teardowns bring 'monster homes' and calls for more restrictions
- North Haven police investigate unknown incident at home
- Travelers head home from holiday weekend, state police release stats
- Police: Man eats candy, falls asleep in random home
- Grandmother shoots, wounds home intruder: 'Kill him before he kills me'
- The pre-fab skyscraper? Bay Area housing crisis brings new era for modular homes
Vietnamese SMEs leveraging the trends in Home & Gardening on Alibaba.com have 644 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.