HCM City (VNS/VNA) – A marketing and communication campaign called 'Resilient Blossoms' by the Hoan My Medical Corporation has won the excellence award from Hospital Management Asia in the Branding & Marketing Campaign category.
Le Ngoc Anh Phuong, marketing and communications director of the company, said: "We are proud and honoured to receive this award. It is an invaluable gift that helps motivate nurses in the medical industry, which faced many great challenges even before the COVID-19 pandemic.
"Against all odds, nurses have sacrificed their own needs and time for their families in order to fulfil their responsibilities to the patient. They consider the sick their relatives and the hospital their second home. This project is a 'thank you' to the nurses who have quietly given us hope for the future."
The campaign consisted of five film documentaries in which doctors, nurses and other medical staff at Hoan My narrate true stories about medical events, their routines, fears, concerns, and professional challenges, and they can be found on the company's YouTube channel and fan page.
A photo documentary book of the same name vividly describes the profession and daily struggles of nurses.
The book is expected to be published in the first quarter of 2022 and gifted to universities, colleges and nursing students.
The documentaries have so far attracted more than 1.2 million views, 450,000 viewers and 4,400 positive comments on the fan page.
HMA is an annual event for hospital owners, C-level executives, directors and industry leaders to exchange insights on healthcare management thinking, best practices and solutions.
This year HMA held its conference and awards ceremony online from September 14 to 16./.
- Going to games is more important than marketing campaigns
- CES 2015 Gets Highest Honors For Creative Campaigns
- CES 2015 Garners Ad Campaign Awards
- Colin Kaepernick ‘Dream Crazy’ Ad Wins Nike an Emmy
- Trailblazer Sarah McClure's joy at scooping third award
- CIOs Must Market IT's Value
- Cool Idea: An Award For Hardware
- New Xbox in ad campaign?
- Creighton proud to be in Award mix
- UEFA Awards 2019: Ranking the 3 nominees for Best Forward
- Adidas CIO Plays to Win at Digital Marketing
- Vincent continues chase for maiden Asian Tour win
- Analytics helps Siebel win Sierra Health deal
- How to Use Ebooks to Improve Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Raptors' NBA title-winning coach Nurse takes the helm of Canada
- The best women soccer players to never win the World Cup
- NFL Super Bowl 50 Ad Campaign Features Super Bowl Babies Music Video
- Kia Nurse is becoming the face of Canadian women’s basketball
- Clayton Kershaw Named Finalist For 2014 Roberto Clemente Award
- InfoWorld Technology of the Year Awards promotional information
Vietnamese marketing campaign about nurses wins international award have 450 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.