Moscow (VNA) – A Vietnamese language course was opened at the Kiev-based school named after President Ho Chi Minh in Ukraine on September 15 as part of a cooperation programme between the Vietnamese Embassy in the country and the school.
Speaking at the ceremony, Ambassador Nguyen Hong Thach emphasised that teaching Vietnamese language to Vietnamese children in Ukraine in general and Kiev in particular is very important, because the mother tongue will help them communicate with their relatives at the homeland, contributing to preserving and promoting Vietnamese language and culture in the host country.
It will also help increase career opportunities for those who want to live and work in the homeland in the future, he added.
Thach affirmed that the embassy is willing to create the most favourable conditions for children to learn their mother tongue.
For her part, Rector of the school Larisa Panteleivna expressed her delight at great efforts of the embassy and the educational establishment to organise the course amid difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is a meaningful activity right after the embassy and the school signed a cooperation agreement for the 2021-2026 period, she said.
After the ceremony, the embassy’s working delegation visited a gallery space on President Ho Chi Minh in the school’s campus./.
- IL Schools 'Must Resume Fully In-Person Learning' This Fall: ISBE
- Teachers explain ’10.0 GPA phenomenon’ among primary school students
- Millions of students go back to school at home
- 92% Kids Lost Language Skills, 82% Lost Math. Its State of Emergency in Education: Anurag Behar
- As Telangana schools reopen, bridge courses help dropouts return to classrooms
- Fairfax County Public Schools: Fairfax County School Board Approves $188 Million ESSER III Spending Plan
- The Benefits of Sending Your Child to an Alternative School
- Time to Reopen Schools After Vaccinating Adults: NTAGI
- Christian School Where Ofsted Branded Pupils 'Bigots' Will Close, Education Secretary Confirms
- Northern Essex Community College: Noncredit Cooking Courses This Fall In Downtown Haverhill
- Schools in Delhi reopen amid strict COVID-19 safety guidelines
- 2 North FL School Districts Temporarily Close Because Of COVID-19
- Acadiana holds off Carencro in hard-fought defensive battle to open season 1-0
- Ukraine Is 30 And Fabulous
- Looking Back: How A Young Ukrainian-American Helped Build A National News Agency In Ukraine In The 1990s
- Moldovan Leader Worried About New Education Law in Ukraine
- 14 Ways to Learn Vocabulary and Explore Language With The New York Times
- Vietnamese girls face off in U16 chess world cup final
- School helps students keep Indigenous language alive for Queensland community
- Trump, Ukraine and Impeachment: The Inside Story of How We Got Here
Vietnamese language course opens at Ukraine’s school have 422 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.