Hanoi (VNA) – The share of Vietnamese cashew nuts in Russia 's import of the product during the first half of 2021 reached 57.68 percent, increasing 7.4 percent year on year, according to statistics from the Federal Customs Service of Russia.
During the six-month period, Russia imported 4,870 tonnes of cashew nuts worth over 27 million USD from Vietnam, up 72 percent in volume and 29.2 percent in value compared to the same period in 2020.
Russia also increased its cashew imports from Belarus, but sharply reduced its imports from other markets.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade's Agency of Foreign Trade attributed Vietnam maintaining of its position in the Russian cashew nut market amid COVID-19 to stable supply sources and good quality.
For higher exports to the market in the near future, it recommended the cashew sector ensure clean criteria and exporters build close and long-term links with producers to create value chains and share responsibilities and benefits.
The agency also highlighted the need for packaging improvement, building of high-capacity processing plants, and proactiveness in raw cashew supply sources./.
- Samsung predicts it will own over half of 8K TV market share in 2019
- Gulf Monarchies Are Buying Into Russia’s Trash Revolution
- Howes: As GM gains credibility, shares find market mojo
- EMERGING MARKETS-Stocks steady on Fed hopes, HK slumps after emergency powers invoked
- Nuts for hazelnuts: Wisconsin farmers take a crack at now-popular variety
- Vietnamese aviation market under double pressure
- China tech giants to fight for $53B SEA e-commerce market
- Commentary: A sustainable future increasingly looks more Chinese
- America’s cyberwar plans for Russia might be leaning too hard on direct messages
- Russia offers to mediate ex-ally Moammar Khadafy's exit from Libya
- Analysis: Tesla looks to dominate China’s EV market
- Global Warming Is In Your Sports Now
- VietinBank, the Best Foreign Exchange Provider in Vietnam
- Robots rising: 5 trends driving the robotics sector in 2019
- China stops delivering best chefs
- Boeing pushed FAA to relax 737 MAX certification requirements for crew alerts
- Programming language popularity: C++ bounces back at Python's expense
- Howes: GM, three FCA brands skip Frankfurt auto show
- EU: No evidence of Kaspersky spying despite 'confirmed malicious' classification
- Eat the Street: Summer Avenue a near endless source of lip-smackin' good food
Vietnamese cashew nuts increase market’s share in Russia have 360 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.