Hanoi (VNA) – Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong; President of the Cambodian People's Party and Prime Minister of Cambodia Hun Sen; and General Secretary of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party and President of Laos Thongloun Sisoulith held a meeting in Hanoi on September 26.
At the meeting, the leaders of the three parties highly valued the significance and importance of the meeting and informed one another of the situation of each party and country, including party works and socio-economic development, especially in the context of the fight against the COVID-19 .
They exchanged ideas on the cooperation over the past time; discussed its orientations for the time to come; and agreed on the importance of the traditional relations, solidarity and friendship among the three parties and countries. The leaders also agreed to strengthen cooperation in various fields and to continue exchanging ideas and cooperating in the fields in the time to come, for the benefit of the three peoples and for the sake of peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world over.
On the occasion, the Cambodian leader paid courtesy visits to President Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, and the Lao leader did the same to President Phuc./.
- Vietnamese, Cambodian border provinces convene judicial conference
- Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian farmers talk agriculture, rural development
- Programme boosts ties among Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian farmers
- Vietnamese, Lao provinces reinforce multifaceted cooperation
- Vietnam prioritises developing friendship, cooperation with Cambodia
- Vietnam plays active role in GMS trade, investment cooperation
- Vietnam, Laos enhance cooperation in culture, sports, tourism
- Forum helps promote Vietnam – Laos technology connection
- Vietnamese leader hails Cambodian Buddhists’ contributions to relations
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau celebrates Vietnam-Laos friendship
- Vietnam, Laos seek to boost trade by 10-15 percent
- Cambodia court begins genocide trial of Khmer Rouge leaders
- HCMC wishes to expand cooperation in vocational training with Australia
- PM Modi holds talks with PMs of Australia, Vietnam; focuses on maritime cooperation
- VNA, PRD step up cooperation in news exchange
- ASEAN-UN relations becomes role model of cooperation
- Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian farmers share agriculture, rural development experience
- Exchange between Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian farmers ends
- ASEAN leaders highlight opportunities in 4IR
- Foundation day for former volunteer Vietnamese troops and specialists in Laos to be observed
Vietnamese, Cambodian, Lao top leaders discuss cooperation orientations have 409 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.