Upon the State Bank of Vietnam's approval, Pham Quang Dung has been appointed Chairman of the Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) for the 2018-2023 term.
Vietcombank Chairman Pham Quang Dung.
Dung was born on April 8, 1973, and holds a Master's Degree in Banking and Finance from the University of Birmingham (UK).
Before being elected as Vietcombank Chairman, Dung was a member of the bank’s Board of Directors and General Director from November 2014 to August 2021.
In May, Tran Thi Thu Hang, born in 1985, was elected as Chair of Kienlongbank’s Board of Directors and is now the youngest female CEO in Vietnam. Hang is the CEO of Sunshine Group.
Previously, Duong Nhat Nguyen, 38, was elected Head of the Board of Directors of Vietbank. Before joining Vietbank, he used to be Investment Director of Hoa Lam Development Investment JSC; Chairman and Director of Hoa Lam Pharmaceutical Company Limited and managed many big projects of Hoa Lam Group.
Le Thi Thuy, born in 1983 is the General Director and Vice Chair of the Board of Directors of SeABank. She is the daughter of businesswoman Nguyen Thi Nga, Chairman of the Board of Directors of BRG Group and Standing Vice Chair.
The State Bank of Vietnam has approved the proposed appointment of Tran Tan Loc as the General Director of the Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint-stock Bank (Eximbank). From April 2019 until now, after Mr. Le Van Quyet’s contract expired, the position has been vacant.
Nguyen Canh Vinh is temporarily in charge as Eximbank's acting CEO. Previously, Vinh had worked as the Permanent Deputy General Director of Eximbank since April 2018 and was appointed Acting General Director in May 2019.
Eximbank’s charter stipulates that the legal representative of the bank is the General Director, which means after Quyet’s contract expired, Eximbank had no one in the position of legal representative. The bank's General Meetings of Shareholders that took place were unsuccessful, so the change of the charter that was proposed in the reports could not be approved.
Recently, Eximbank announced the postponement of the 2nd Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 2021 and the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders due to the complicated developments of the Covid-19 epidemic.
Dai Nam Group's president donates 50,000 oxygen tanks to battle Covid-19-pandemic
Chairman of Dai Nam JSC Huynh Uy Dung.
Chairman of Dai Nam JSC Huynh Uy Dung has announced to donate 50,000 oxygen tanks and oxygen generators to hospitals and the ATM Oxy Project.
"I have been preparing for the last three months. The lack of medical equipment is one of the toughest challenges during the pandemic. People said I would make hundreds of billions if I sold this equipment, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. I want to contribute to my society, to help us make it through the pandemic,” he said.
Dung's corporation is also investing in building factories to produce medical gloves. He and his wife are planning on giving the first batches of gloves to the Government as gift.
Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group to revamp business model
Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group's (HAGL) Chairman Doan Nguyen Duc.
Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group's (HAGL) Chairman Doan Nguyen Duc has reported that the corporation has a chance to continue to operate normally. The fruit and livestock segments will generate cash flow for the firm.
Previously, Hoang Anh Gia Lai's breach of loan commitments was discovered and its ability to continue operations has remained a question mark.
According to the audit, HAGL breached a number of loan agreement commitments and the company has uncertainties that may cast significant doubt on its ability to continue operating.
In 2021, revenue from fruit sales of HAGL continues to account for a large proportion in the revenue structure. Of which, revenue from selling bananas is the main source of cash in the short term due to the short basic construction period, high yield, and stable selling price.
In addition, the group’s leadership has been advocating to expand the activities of raising pigs and breeding cows. In the future, livestock activities promise to bring high revenue and generate cash flow for HAGL.
In addition, Mr. Duc’s businesses are also continuing to carry out financial restructuring and work with lenders to implement debt rescheduling and interest rate reduction measures. Therefore, HAGL judges that it will be able to continue operation as usual and prepare the financial statements on a basis.
According to the newly announced consolidated financial statements, HAGL recorded profit after tax after review of 8.3 billion VND in the first 6 months of 2021, while in the same period last year a loss of 1,397 billion VND was recorded. However, compared to the previous independent report, HAGL’s profit after tax decreased by 55%.
- Vietnamese bank sells consumer finance subsidiary to Thai lender
- Bigg Boss OTT August 26 Highlights: Pratik And Neha Are Crowned As The New Boss Man And Boss Lady
- Bigg Boss OTT: First wild card entry Nia Sharma becomes new 'Boss Lady' of the house!
- Bigg Boss OTT Day 18 Highlights: Neha Bhasin and Pratik Sehajpal Appointed New Boss Man and Lady
- Hopes for WTO momentum as new boss takes charge
- Tottenham stars not warming to grumpy new boss Nuno despite two clean sheet wins after ‘David Brent-style’ antics
- New boss of Sports Direct owner could bag £100m shares bonus
- Tesla stock surges as Deutsche Bank, new street praise AI efforts
- Apple retail has a new boss: Dixons head John Browett
- The Big Ten’s New Boss Wants Players Talking About Big Issues
- Vijay Mallya quits as RCB Director, IPL franchise names new boss
- Sports Direct owner's new boss offered potential £100m bonus
- Vietnam Banks Association urges Visa, Mastercard to reduce fees
- Bigg Boss OTT: Finally Nia Sharma Enters; Fans Feel She Will Make The Boring Show Entertaining
- Banks on the road of digital transformation
- Teller Who Died In Bank Stabbing Was Settling Into New Life In Chicago After College
- Bigg Boss OTT August 27 Highlights: Housemates Perform Entertainment Task; BB Later Punishes The Entire House
- Bigg Boss OTT September 3 Highlights: Raqesh Insults Pratik, Moose & Nishant Get Into A Heated Argument
- Reputed Gambino Mob Boss Is Shot and Killed on Staten Island
- Bigg Boss OTT: Shamita BREAKS DOWN!
Vietnamese banks get new bosses have 1031 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.