Hanoi (VNA) – A number of Russia business es displayed Vietnamese foods and agricultural products at the 30th International Food Exhibition (WorldFood 2021) in Moscow from September 21 – 24, which attracted over 600 businesses from 30 other countries worldwide.
The businesses introduce diverse products imported from Vietnam , such as plants and vegetables, seafood, processed poultry, milk and dairy products, confectionery, organic food, and beverage products.
Mariso Moscow Co.,Ltd – the distributor of products by Hai Vuong Co. Ltd of Vietnam's central Khanh Hoa province, exhibited frozen tuna fillet and canned tuna products of the Vietnamese company at the event.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, Mariso Moscow sold about 5,000 tonnes of frozen tuna fillet each year in the Russian market. However, it is now facing some difficulties in importing tuna.
Fresh fruits and vegetable products of Vietnam were also introduced by Russian importers at the exhibition.
Russia’s MevaFresh Co., Ltd is currently collaborating with a Vietnamese enterprise to import Vietnamese fresh fruit products to serve the demand in the Moscow market.
Currently, this company is working with Vietnamese partners to accelerate the transport of two containers of fresh fruits from Vietnam to Russia.
Aslan Salpaganov, Director of MevaFresh said that his company wants to regularly buy fresh fruits from Vietnam.
However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, MevaFresh is meeting difficulties in transporting goods by containers from Vietnam to Russia, he added. /.
- Vietnamese firms join int’t food fair in Russia.
- Qatar Museums presents world-famous Pearls exhibition in Moscow
- Food safety: What you should know
- Great Potential for Cooperation between Vietnamese – Russian Enterprises
- As Manhattan’s Chinatown Changes, Food Vendors Keep a Bit of the Old With the New
- Sierra Leone: Slecad Introduces Sakata Seed Company to Farmers
- These Artists Are Creating Work That’s About, and Made From, Food
- International Fruit Day: La Casera shows milestones in Nigerian market
- Tunisia: Fruit Exports Up 51 Percent
- Nutifood signs deal with golf legend to promote Vietnamese coffee culture
- Photo exhibition on Vietnam’s land and people opens in Australia
- Whole Foods Market in Burbank is open for business, aiming to be a ‘destination’
- Vietnamese pavilion attracts visitors to the fifth “friends’ culture” fair
- What's the Most Dangerous Food of All Time?
- A Singaporean's journey through Russia for the World Cup
- The world's 50 best foods
- Do fat-free foods really make you fat?
- Vietnam promotes products at Moscow international food fair
- Parents, these are some organic baby foods to have on your radar
- Is saturated fat bad for your heart? Canada’s Food Guide says so. Here’s what the science says
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia have 423 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.