Vietnamese Ambassador Ha Kim Ngoc thanked international friends and partners, especially the U.S. Government and people, for supporting Vietnam in COVID-19 response.
He emphasized Vietnam's diplomatic efforts amid the pandemic and affirmed that high-level mutual visits and meetings which have taken place and will be organized have been helping to intensify the Vietnam – U.S. comprehensive partnership and contributing to peace, cooperation, and development in the Asia-Pacific region.
Taking part in the celebration, Kurt Campbell, Deputy Assistant to the U.S. President and Coordinator for Indo-Pacific Affairs on the National Security Council, highly valued the two countries' mutual assistance in the most trying times of the COVID-19 pandemic, as seen in Vietnam's presentation of personal protective equipment to the U.S. and the latter's donation of vaccine to the former.
He noted the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's recent opening of its Southeast Asia Regional Office in Vietnam will help further strengthen bilateral ties in the pandemic fight.
At the event, many international friends and Vietnamese people in the U.S. offered congratulations on Vietnam's National Day, expressing their belief that the two countries' relations will keep flourishing, and Vietnam will surmount pandemic-caused difficulties soon, recover, and develop sustainably.
- Theresa May’s winning high stakes gamble as 60% of Tories say she should be the next PM
- MRS. MURPHY WINS TEACHER LOUNGE MAKEOVER FOR HOLLISTON H.S.
- 19 CNY teams named to latest state football rankings
- Top performers for Week 2 of high school football
- CNY’s top high school football games for Week 5
- Bishop Ludden longtime boys soccer coach wins national award
- High schools: Brummett sisters driving Brady soccer forward
- Businesses see value in supporting breastfeeding
- Muhammad Ali dies: The Greatest boxer of all time loses final fight with Parkinson’s at the age of 74 surrounded by his family
- Vietnam steps up fight against dollarization
- High schools: Coe-Brown XC captures Black Bear crown
- Kaleb Brown shows what he can do for Wilson high school football
- 5 things to watch in Week 3 of high school football: Sept. 13-14
- Top performers for Week 1 of high school football
- High schools: Bow girls’ soccer stays perfect with win over MV
- Top performers for Week 3 of high school football
- Cowen Outsourced Trading Wins Hedgeweek USA Award 2019
- Russian officials bash Ukraine's 'political' Eurovision win
- Yarmouth girls end Cape’s win streak
- St. Charles North strikes early in win over Geneva
Vietnam - U.S. mutual support in COVID-19 fight wins high appreciation have 395 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.