The list also includes finished pork products and unprocessed tobacco leaves, among others, according to a decree issued by the Vietnamese Government on September 14.
Decree No.83/2021/ND-CP stipulating special preferential import tariffs aims to implement an agreement on boosting bilateral trade between Vietnam and Cambodia in 2021-2022.
The document sets quotas for rice with 300,000 tons and unprocessed tobacco leaves, 3,000 tons each year.
To enjoy the tariff, the products must have certificates of origin (C/O) form S granted by Cambodia’s authorised agencies and undergo customs procedures at border gates as mentioned in Appendix III attached in the decree.
The document will take effect from September 13, 2021 to December 31, 2022.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Against the grain, Vietnam must shift to high quality rice exports
- Vietnam looks ahead to 2020 Asean Chairmanship
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 14
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 15
- Sovereignty, sovereign rights, jurisdiction of Vietnam ensured: official
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 15
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- Vietnam’s economy enjoys auspicious start
- Trade ministry gathers feedback for Made-in-Vietnam draft circular
- Vietnam records surplus in trade with Canada
- No income taxes? What to know about states where rates are 0%
- Vietnam-EAEU trade deal pushes exports to Russia
- Vietnam's auto sales increase 22 pct in 5 months
- Vietnam - bright spot in FDI attraction in ASEAN
- Vietnam's auto import declines 4 pct in 10 months
- Vietnam's automobile import surges 50.9 pct in 9 months
- Vietnam's auto import jumps 69 pct in 7 months
- Path opens to break deadlock on digital tax
Vietnam to impose zero percent tax on 31 commodities imported from Cambodia have 233 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.