The list also includes finished pork products and unprocessed tobacco leaves, among others, according to a decree issued by the Vietnamese Government on September 14.
Decree No.83/2021/ND-CP stipulating special preferential import tariffs aims to implement an agreement on boosting bilateral trade between Vietnam and Cambodia in 2021-2022.
The document sets quotas for rice with 300,000 tons and unprocessed tobacco leaves, 3,000 tons each year.
To enjoy the tariff, the products must have certificates of origin (C/O) form S granted by Cambodia’s authorised agencies and undergo customs procedures at border gates as mentioned in Appendix III attached in the decree.
The document will take effect from September 13, 2021 to December 31, 2022.
- Federal Tax Reform: How the Newly Passed House Bill Compares to the Senate Bill – A Side-by-Side Comparison, Plus the Big Picture
- Vietnam should strictly monitor zero-tax car imports from ASEAN: Thaco
- Tax Planning Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Flow-Throughs Are the Answer to Everything
- US imposes tax on Chinese goods, affecting Vietnamese businesses
- Foreign Financial Institutions: Get Ready for New Tax Compliance Obligations
- Levy Of Surcharge On Retailers On Basis Of Stock Imported Into State Is Discriminatory, Unconstitutional: Kerala HC
- November 2016 Tax Credits & Incentives Update
- Border Adjustment Tax is the Sleeper Issue in the House Republican Tax Reform Blueprint - Waking Up from a Long Winter’s Nap
- Year-End Tax Planning Steps for Private Equity
- Tax Reform Talks Continue as “Tax Dodging” in Democrats’ Crosshairs
- Selling the Main Street Fairness Act: A Viable Solution to the Internet Sales Tax Problem
- New York State FY 2018 Budget Bill: Sales Tax Highlights
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update: Key Differences Between the House and Senate Bills
- Recent Chilean Tax Reform Reinforces Need for U.S. Tax Treaty
- Proposed U.S. Model Treaty Provisions May Dramatically Alter International Tax Landscape
- Is a Business Tax Reform Game Plan Beginning to Take Shape?
- Trump Tax Reform Proposal
- Mississippi’s Sales Tax Regulatory Smorgasbord Continues— Internet Sellers and Commercial Contractors on the Menu!
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (H.R. 1) – Insurance
- Chicago Lease Transaction Tax: Searching for Tax, Taxes Searchable Websites
Vietnam to impose zero percent tax on 31 commodities imported from Cambodia have 330 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.