Vietnam will compete with Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos.
Meanwhile, Group A consists of Thailand, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore and the winner of a play-off match between Brunei and Timor Leste.
The AFF grouped the teams into five pots before the draw, based on their performance in the last two tournaments.
Vietnam, as the reigning champions, are in pot 1 along with Thailand. The play-off match between Timor Leste and Brunei will take place on December 1, 2021, according to the AFF schedule.
The AFF Suzuki Cup 2020 will take place from December 5, 2021 to January 1, 2022. The teams will play in the round-robin format. The first-place and second-place teams in each group will compete at the semi-finals.
The two semi-final winners will play the first and the second leg finals on December 29, 2021 and January 1, 2022, respectively. The teams that lose in the semi-finals will be tied for third places.
Translated by Song Anh
- Vietnam ready for AFF-Suzuki Cup
- 2008 AFF Suzuki Cup: Vietnam to play Thailand in Group B
- Vietnam compete in AFF Cup's Group A
- Vietnam and Indonesia to jointly organise AFF Suzuki Cup 2010
- VN escapes the 'group of death'
- Vietnam escapes the ‘group of death'
- Philippines stagger Vietnam at AFF Cup
- Laos and the Philippines qualify for AFF Cup
- Viet Nam make preparations at VFF Cup
- VN ready to step in as AFF Cup host
- AFF Cup draw kind to Vietnam
- Vietnam face Thailand in AFF Cup group stage
- Vietnam to face strong Thailand at AFF Cup
- Hosts come 2nd in Hanoi Cup after N. Korea
- Football Federation to recruit foreign coach
- SPORTS IN BRIEF 26/10
- From ignominy to stardom - striker Thang
- Sports News Headlines 7/4
- Sports News 6/8
- Vietnamese football year in review
Vietnam to compete in Group B of AFF Suzuki Cup's have 263 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.