The government has accepted a disclaimer for claims related to vaccines and vaccine use as part of the contract, according to a decree issued Tuesday.
The Health Ministry will make the purchase. The signing of the contract and the settling of related disputes will be governed by the laws of China.
Vietnam has received around 45 million Covid-19 vaccine doses to date, of which Vero Cell, produced by Chinese company Sinopharm, accounts for around 20 million doses.
The country has administered 35.6 million Covid-19 doses as of Wednesday. At 6.9 million people, 7.2 percent of the population has been fully vaccinated against the targeted 70 percent.
- Vietnam tightens control over Chinese goods bearing made-in-Vietnam labels
- New law bans US gov’t from buying tech from Chinese giants ZTE and Huawei
- Labour-run property business hasn’t paid tax in 15 years despite raking in a rental income of nearly £20 million
- Vietnam Airlines to fly from Hanoi, HCMC to Shenzhen
- UK pledge £400m to vaccinate 400m children yearly against polio
- An unwanted booster dose for vaccine hesitancy
- Vietnam welcomes over 2.86 million foreigners in 2 months
- Chinese President Xi Jinping's astonishing rise to become one of the world's most powerful people
- Kakao and Grab mull over partnership in Vietnam
- Cambodia serves over 4.8 million foreign visitors in 9 months
- Bosch Vietnam sees growing R&D operations
- New York technology firm raided by federal authorities after 'making millions selling Chinese security equipment to the US Military and pretending it was American-made'
- China Demolished More Than 20 Mosques in Three years, Footage Suggests
- New Zealand’s Animation Studio Huhu Joins With Chinese Partners for ‘Mosley’
- London's MOST expensive home in almost a decade: Billionaire US hedge fund manager buys £95MILLION Georgian mansion near Buckingham Palace
- Serum Institute targets Rs 10k crore sales by 2022; launches Rotavirus vaccine, rabies biologic drug
- Vietnam reports initial success in creating African swine fever vaccine
- Vet on call: Beware, vaccines are not entirely harmless
- Vaccine myths: 9 facts about vaccines everyone should know
- Low vaccination rates a big factor in ongoing measles outbreak
Vietnam to buy 20 million Chinese vaccine doses have 312 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.