Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam's coffee export s to the Republic of Korea (RoK) are forecast to grow in the near future as the RoK's demand for the product has been on the rise, according to experts.
Statistics from the International Trade Centre showed that RoK’s coffee import s in the first six months of this year reached 94,840 tonnes worth 432.4 million USD, representing year-on year increases of 11.7 percent in volume and 30.3 percent in value. coffee imports from most of the main supplying markets in the first half of this year. The country imported 19,500 tonnes of coffee worth 30.82 million USD from Vietnam in the period, up 12.8 percent in volume and 5.2 percent in value compared with last year's figures.
The Vietnamese share of the coffee market as part of the RoK ‘s total imports increased slightly from 20.35 percent in the first six months of 2020 to 20.56 percent in the first six months of this year.
- Vietnam - Import-Export Trading Market
- Ethiopia working hard to boost its coffee exports to China
- What is Aged Coffee?
- Coffee's Health Benefits
- Coffee - Good For Stress Or Bad For Stress?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Vietnam, Japan target 60 billion USD in two-way trade by 2020
- High apparel outsourcing fees put pressure on Vietnamese exports
- HCM City: Exports pick up 6 percent in eight months
- Trung Nguyen to open 3,000 E-Coffee shops by 2020
- Vietnam, South Africa enhance economic, trade links
- The Coffee Countries of East Africa
- Hawaiian Coffee - 17 Little Known Facts
- What Does Kenyan Coffee Taste Like?
- Coffee - An Unexpected Chinese Herb
- Tips to Help You Select the Perfect Gourmet Coffee on a Budget
- World's Most Expensive Coffee
- Apparels and Textiles Made-In-India, Exported to 100 Countries
- India Walnuts - Production & Exports
- Gems, Jewellery exports likely to decline 10-15%
Vietnam's coffee exports to RoK likely to increase have 303 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.