A woman gets vaccinated at a vaccination site in District 1, HCMC (Photo: SGGP)
Ho Chi Minh City, which is the country's current largest pandemic hotspot, reported the highest number of infections with 5,496 cases. It was followed by neighbouring Binh Duong province (2,332), Dong Nai (953) and An Giang (287).
The remainders were detected in Long An (249), Kien Giang (151), Tien Giang (102), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (84), Tay Ninh (53), Can Tho (52), Khanh Hoa (37), Binh Dinh (30), Quang Ngai (24), Hanoi (20), Ca Mau (18), Quang Binh (15), Binh Phuoc (15), Ninh Thuan (15), Phu Yen (13), Quang Nam (13), Hau Giang (11), Dak Nong (11), Tra Vinh (8 ), Binh Thuan (7), Dong Thap (6), Ben Tre (6), Quang Tri (5), Bac Lieu (3), Da Nang (2), Vinh Long (2), Thanh Hoa (2), Ha Tinh (1), Hung Yen (1), and Bac Ninh (1).
The new patients brought the total of Covid-19 cases in Vietnam to 687,063, ranking 47th out of 222 countries and territories worldwide in terms of infections per one million people.
A total of 9,137 patients were given the all-clear from coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on the same day, raising the total number of recoveries to 457,505.
A further 233 fatalities were reported on September 19, lifting the country's death toll to 17,090.
On September 18, 455,317 doses of vaccines were administered. So far, 34,095,243 doses of vaccines have been given to people, including 27,577,472 first shots and 6,517,771 second jabs.
- Vietnam records no new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 41 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records two more Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 29 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 20 more Covid-19 cases linked with Da Nang outbreak
- Vietnam records 20 more Covid-19 cases linked to Da Nang outbreak
- Vietnam records 30 more Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records six new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records three more Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records another 41 COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 case on August 10 morning
- Vietnam confirms 10 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 34 new Covid-19 cases, total rising to 784
- Vietnam confirms 29 new Covid-19 cases, total reaches 841
- Vietnam confirms 29 new COVID-19 cases on August 9 afternoon
- Vietnam records 16 new Covid-19 infection cases, total rises to 863
- Vietnam confirms three new COVID-19 cases on August 12 morning
- Vietnam confirms 29 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam reports three more COVID-19 cases on August 13 morning
- Vietnam confirms 34 more COVID-19 cases
Vietnam records additional 10,040 Covid-19 cases have 326 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.