Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported 11,521 new COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours to 5pm on September 17, including 15 imported ones, according to the Ministry of Health .
Ho Chi Minh City still logged the highest number of daily new infections with 5,972, followed by Binh Duong with 4,013, Dong Nai 345, Long An 273 and Kien Giang 180. The capital city of Hanoi saw 15 cases on the day.
The national tally has reached 667,650, ranking 47th out of 222 countries and territories.
On September 17, as many as 9,914 patients were given the all-clear, raising the total recoveries to 433,465.
Some 5,505 patients are in critical conditions.
There were 212 fatalities on the day, taking the total number to 16,637, or 2.5 percent of the infections.
More than 630,320 doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered on September 16, raising the total number of injected vaccine doses to over 33 million. Over 6.18 million people have been fully vaccinated./.
- Vietnam records 93 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 94 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 94 new Covid-19 cases, daily tally reaches 282
- Vietnam records 60 new COVID-19 cases on May 14 afternoon
- Vietnam records 151 more Covid-19 cases, mostly in HCM City
- North-central Vietnamese province records four new COVID-19 cases
- HCMC records 57 new Covid-19 cases out of 91 nationwide this morning
- Vietnam posts 121 new Covid-19 cases on Friday noon
- Vietnam records another 123 COVID-19 cases on June 26 afternoon
- Vietnam confirms 175 new Covid-19 cases on Friday noon
- Vietnam reports 100 new Covid-19 cases on Tuesday noon
- Vietnam records 30 new COVID-19 infections in May 17 morning
- Vietnam reports 175 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam records 126 domestic COVID-19 cases on June 24 morning
- Vietnam adds 94 new Covid-19 cases to domestic tally
- Vietnam confirms 37 new COVID-19 cases over six hours
- Vietnam reports 112 new Covid-19 cases including 64 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City to test 5 million people as Vietnam reports 398 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 121 more Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 189 new Covid-19 cases, mostly in HCMC
Vietnam records 11,521 new COVID-19 cases on September 17 have 289 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.