HCMC continued to lead the number of new cases with 5,972, followed by Binh Duong with 4,013.
On average, Vietnam has been recording11,090 cases a day for the last seven days.
The death toll since the pandemic started has increased to 16,637 after 212 deaths were announced Friday. The average death rate per day for the past seven days is 250.
Total recoveries rose to 433,465 after 9,914 were announced Friday.
More than 26.8 million people have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot and over 6.1 million have been fully vaccinated.
- Vietnam reports first novel coronavirus infection cases
- George Strait to Record Five New Albums
- Vietnam reaches for prosperity
- US Senate Blocks Democrats' Bids for New Evidence and Witnesses in Impeachment Trial
- Best Leather Cases for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in 2020
- Best Clear Cases for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ in 2020
- As more men run, Klobuchar makes case for female nominee
- Wall Street dips from record highs
- 6 guards, 15 others charged in Rikers Island bribery case
- New Zealand vs India: India "Have The Ammunition" To Compete In New Zealand, Says Sachin Tendulkar
- US stocks rise to fresh records in shortened session
- Adoptees can access birth certificates under new NY law
- The Town That Put the Pop in Music: A Look Back at 100 Years of New York Sounds
- Colin Kaepernick Is a Pass for New Orleans Saints
- No acute pneumonia caused by novel coronavirus reported in Vietnam: Health ministry
- Vietnam responds to China’s pneumonia outbreak
- No cases of acute pneumonia caused by nCoV in Vietnam
- Vietnam Health Ministry issues urgent document on acute pneumonia prevention
- Workshop seeks to improve Vietnam’s business environment
- EVFTA opens up great chances for FDI attraction into Vietnam
Vietnam records 11,506 new Covid-19 cases have 257 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.