Hanoi (VNA) – The General Department of Vietnam Customs reported Vietnam exported over 15 million medical masks of all kinds during August, up 24.8 percent compared to the same period in 2020.
The masks were shipped abroad by 12 businesses.
The number of enterprises engaging in medical equipment export have also significantly dropped, from over 100 to only 12 at present, due to increasing orders for traditional products.
- FBI Discovers Promised Stockpile of 39 Million Medical Masks Was a Scam
- Medical masks presented to Laos-Vietnam friendship assoc
- VN Health Ministry orders 48 producers to report on medical-mask production capacity
- California Agents Seize 50,000 Medical Masks From Business Owner Allegedly Selling Them To Nonprofits
- Donald Trump says Ivanka created 15 million jobs as the nation braces for more unemployment claims – and president's daughter encourages the nation to 'stay healthy'
- 15 million export jobs may succumb to Covid blows
- Coronavirus crisis: 15 million export job loss likely in near term
- MoH orders 48 producers to report on medical-mask production capacity
- Export sector may lose 15 million jobs unless immediate relief announced: FIEO
- Nina Dobrev's rumored love interest Shaun White is seen leaving her home in LA wearing medical mask
- Apple boss Tim Cook vows the tech giant 'will ship ONE MILLION face masks a week' to medical workers battling the coronavirus pandemic
- Amazon 'orders millions of masks' for its staff as businesses take matters into their own hands following studies showing lower rates of infection in countries where their use was enforced
- British veteran Tom Moore, 99, raises more than $15 million for the UK's NHS by walking laps in his garden
- Coronavirus Front Lines: Who Will Get The Millions Of Masks Heading To California?
- Canadian Deputy PM Says Ottawa in Talks With Washington Over Medical Masks Withheld by US
- Uber to provide ‘tens of millions’ of masks to drivers globally
- Coronavirus | India to get 15 million PPE kits from China
- Coronavirus update- ‘World needs recovery’: IMF tells nations to refrain from export bans on medical supplies
- COVID-19 | Export sector may see 15 million jobs go, NPAs rise: FIEO
- Vietnam changes names, rearranges medical schools
Vietnam exports over 15 million medical masks in August have 370 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.