Those are the remarkable features of the Vietnam team through the first two matches. Hence, the team is expected to keep the game balance when competing with the Czech Republic in the decisive match on the evening of September 19. In fact, the Czech is extremely strong, and their level is far different from Panama, so the upcoming game of the Vietnamese team is not easy. The Czech Republic may not be as comprehensive as Brazil. However, its superior physical and technical lineup is enough to make it difficult for Minh Tri and his teammates in this competition.
Noticeably, in this match, Vietnam will not have the presence of Captain Van Vu because he received the second yellow card in the previous one against Panama. Vu is an experienced player, so his absence will take Coach Minh Giang a lot of effort to find an alternative, as well as seek ways to operate the teams. The face-off between goalkeeper Ho Van Y and the “veteran” goalkeeper of the Czech team, who is twice his age, is also interesting.
The 24-year-old goalkeeper Ho Van Y had an impressive performance in the match against Panama. Meanwhile, the Czech Republic is putting all its faith in the 46-year-old veteran goalkeeper Libor Gercak. Gercak was the main goalkeeper for the Czech Republic in both of the last two matches. Especially, it was his excellent performance that helped his team to hold up during the first half of the game against Brazil. This goalkeeper has surpassed the record of the Brazilian legendary Falcao to become the oldest player to attend the FIFA Futsal World Cup finals.
According to the tournament rules, the top two teams in each group will go directly to the round of 16. The four third-place teams with the best results in six groups will win the remaining tickets to move forwards. The current goal difference of minus 7 of Vietnam is quite disadvantageous if the team wraps the qualifying round with 3 points. Therefore, a draw against the Czech Republic will almost guarantee the ticket to advance for Coach Pham Minh Giang and his players. On the contrary, if the Vietnam team loses this match, it will have to wait anxiously for the results of the remaining ones.
The match will start at 8 p.m. tonight and live on VTV6.
By Quoc Cuong – Translated by Thuy Doan
- England just not good enough says Southgate after Czech defeat
- Soccer-England just not good enough says Southgate after Czech defeat
- Vietnam tie with Japan to reach finals of AFC U19 champs
- Việt Nam tie with Japan to reach finals of AFC U19 champs
- Vietnam football pays record-high salary to Korean manager in contract extension
- Republic of Ireland give up draw to Sweden with Ciaran Clark own goal
- Vietnam records trade deficit of 1.3 billion USD in May
- U19 Vietnam boys enter AFC championship finals
- Korean company named as broadcaster of Vietnam-UAE tie
- Genesis, Revelation … Exodus: has Pep Guardiola reached City endgame?
- Iraq forces clear protest sites as leaders reach deal to end rallies
- Wimbledon PIX: Nadal, Federer, Serena roll on
- The Berlin Wall and the Collapse of Communism in Five Acts
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift Goes Official With Plug-In Hybrid
- German president Frank-Walter uses Berlin Wall anniversary ceremony to launch an attack on Donald Trump border wall and urge the US to be a 'respectful partner'
- The dark side of Croatia's World Cup success
- How To Travel From Pittsburgh To Prague On The Cheap
- The modest maestro
- Federer faces early ATP Finals exit after Thiem defeat, Djokovic cruises
- Chancellor Angela Merkel unveils immigration plan to allies
Vietnam – Czech Republic: ticket to knockout round remains within reach have 679 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.