HÀ NỘI — Foreign Minister Bùi Thanh Sơn talked on the phone with Party Secretary of China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Lu Xinshe on September 14, congratulating Guangxi on its achievements in recent years, especially in controlling the pandemic and maintaining socio-economic development momentum, as well as its successful organisation of the 18th China-ASEAN Expo (CAEXPO).
Son thanked Guangxi for its decision to grant 800,000 doses of SinoPharm vaccine and medical equipment and supplies in support of Việt Nam's pandemic prevention and control.
He affirmed that the Vietnamese Party, State and people always attach great importance to developing the friendship and comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership between Việt Nam and China, and support Vietnamese ministries, sectors and localities in strengthening ties with Guangxi.
The Vietnamese FM suggested the two sides maintain exchange and contact at all levels in a flexible form; step up the sharing of information and policies related to pandemic prevention and control and coordinate in this work in border areas; apply effective measures to maintain the growth momentum of economic-trade cooperation; facilitate the import of Vietnamese goods, especially agricultural and aquatic products; coordinate in managing border areas, speed up the construction of border gate infrastructure connectivity and soon complete internal procedures to upgrade border gates; and promptly handle arising problems.
For his part, Lu affirmed that Guangxi appreciates the fine development of China-Việt Nam relations as well as the achievements in cooperation between Guangxi and Vietnamese ministries, sectors and localities.
Guangxi will make efforts to improve the efficiency of customs clearance of goods at railway and road border gates, facilitate the import of Vietnamese products, and well implement common perceptions of high-ranking leaders of the two parties and two countries, and strengthen friendship exchanges and substantive cooperation with Vietnamese localities, especially those along the borderline, thus contributing to consolidating the China-Việt Nam comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership. — VNS
- Readers sound off on vaccines, Obama and George Washington
- Doc: Primer on the 2017 flu season vaccines
- SEE IT: John Oliver takes on vaccination doubters like Donald Trump, Rob Schneider
- Baton Rouge teen is riding with friends thanks to specialized bike
- Letters to the Editor, Sunday, Nov. 19, 2017
- Donald Trump Issues Another 'Thank You' To Dictator Kim Jong Un
- Sam Burns eyes Web.com Tour Finals, 2018-19 PGA Tour season
- National League power rankings (offseason edition): Mets vault to the top thanks to Yoenis Cespedes deal
- Letters to the editor: Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017
- Torrington welcomes 19 visiting Italians to City Hall
- Wearing a Pacers polo, Alize Johnson thankful in visit to Missouri State
- Letters From the June 19-26, 2017, Issue
- Absent postseason incentive, Redskins’ passion still present in beating Broncos
- This New Orleans-shot film made just $618 -- thanks to Kevin Spacey
- Ken Burns' new Vietnam documentary dismisses the origins of the disastrous conflict
- The ‘Steely-Eyed Killer’ Who Became a Star on Fox News – Then Lost It All
- 'Dream or reality?' Koreans to meet after decades apart
- Korean families prepare for what could be final reunions
- Chagrin Falls assisted living center made to look like small town gains national attention
- Don't honor slave-owner Dickinson: Letters to the Editor
Việt Nam thanks Guangxi for presenting vaccine against COVID-19 have 528 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.