HÀ NỘI — A further 11,692 new COVID-19 cases were reported in Việt Nam on Tuesday, bringing the national tally to 707,436.
The number of new infections increased by 3,019 compared to Monday’s figures.
Five new cases were imported and quarantined upon arrival.
There were 240 more virus-related fatalities throughout the country on Tuesday, bringing the death toll to a total of 17,545.
Among today’s new infections, HCM City recorded the highest with 6,521, followed by the southern provinces of Bình Dương (3,609) and Đồng Nai (590).
The capital city of Hà Nội reported 12 new infections.
Other cases were found in 30 localities, including; Long An, Kiên Giang, An Giang, Tiền Giang, Tây Ninh, Cần Thơ, Đồng Tháp, Bình Định, Khánh Hòa, Đà Nẵng, Bình Thuận, Cà Mau, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Hà Nam, Quảng Bình, Ninh Thuận, Bình Phước, Đắk Nông, Đắk Lắk, Phú Yên, Quảng Ngãi, Vĩnh Long, Hậu Giang, Thanh Hóa, Bạc Liêu, Lâm Đồng, Nghệ An, Quảng Nam, Trà Vinh and Bến Tre.
In addition, 11,017 patients were declared coronavirus-free on Tuesday, taking to the total number of recoveries to 475,343. — VNS
- Tirunelveli reports 16 new COVID-19 cases
- Việt Nam confirms four new COVID-19 cases, all from abroad, raising total to 318
- Vietnam reports four new Covid-19 cases
- Rajasthan reports 68 new Covid-19 cases, tally goes past 4,000-mark
- Dharavi reports 57 new COVID-19 cases; 40-year-old woman succumbs to the infection
- Goa reports seven new COVID-19 cases
- China reports 15 new COVID-19 cases
- Singapore reports 884 new COVID-19 cases
- Yemen reports 9 new COVID-19 cases, 65 in total
- China reports 21 new COVID-19 cases, Wuhan steps up mass testing for infections
- Mainland reports two new COVID-19 cases, both imported
- Singapore reports 768 new COVID-19 cases, 21,707 in total
- Singapore reports 876 new COVID-19 cases
- Mainland China reports 17 new COVID-19 cases amid new infections in Wuhan
- Kerala reports 26 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, 3 recover
- New Zealand reports no new COVID-19 cases for 3 consecutive days
- Singapore reports 465 new COVID-19 cases
- Philippines reports 339 new COVID-19 cases, taking total to 10,343
- Bangladesh reports 706 new COVID-19 cases, 13 new deaths
- Egypt reports 393 new COVID-19 cases as tally nears 8,000
Việt Nam reports 11,692 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday have 374 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.