HÀ NỘI – A Vietnamese party delegation attended the 36th meeting of the Standing Committee of the International Conference of Asian Political Parties (ICAPP), held online on September 3, which brought together representatives from 24 political parties in Asia,.
Addressing the event, Nguyễn Thị Hoàng Vân, deputy head of the Party Central Committee's Commission for External Relations, highlighted efforts of the ICAPP Secretariat in maintaining the operation of the organisation given the complex developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, contributing to promoting solidarity, cooperation and experience exchange between political parties, while proposing measures to boost the ICAPP's activities in the new situation.
The Communist Party of Vietnam would continue to play an active and responsible role in the ICAPP's activities, for peace, cooperation and development in the region and the world as well, she affirmed.
The delegates reviewed the operation of the ICAPP after the 35th meeting, and focused discussions on the ICAPP's activities from now to the end of this year and well as in 2022, especially preparations for its 20th founding anniversary, and cooperation between the ICAPP and the United Nations.
The ICAPP was set up in September, 2000 with an aim to boosting exchange and cooperation among political parties in Asia. After 20 years of establishment, it has affirmed its role in promoting cooperation in the region through the role of political parties. VNA/VNS
- NA Standing Committee opens 40th session
- Private sector should be pillar of Viet Nam economy: expert
- Việt Nam, Laos step up defence cooperation
- Private sector should be pillar of Việt Nam economy: expert
- Deputy PM hails Gazprom’s investment expansion plans in Việt Nam
- Prime Minister to host meeting with business community
- Moon leaves for China to meet Xi, Abe and join trilateral summit
- ‘Enjoying in Indore as Delhi Chokes’: AAP Tears Into Gambhir for No-show at Meet on Air Pollution
- Kamala Harris decries Jaishankar’s decision of not meeting Jayapal
- Kamala Harris slams Jaishankar's decision to not meet Congresswoman Jayapal over J&K resolution
- Standing for students: UL student leader takes concerns to a systemwide board that listens
- Online Meeting Guide: Software And Strategy
- High-profile Democrat Jerry Nadler is sidelined in New York dealing with 'family emergency' instead of making case for impeachment at House Rules committee session
- Kamala Harris Slams Jaishankar's Decision to Not Meet Congresswoman Jayapal Over J&K Resolution
- Four Men Have Died Since An Australian Mining Safety Committee Stopped Meeting Due To Gender Quotas
- Jeremy Corbyn to hold emergency meeting over Labour's antisemitism crisis
- Jaishankar shares India’s CAA stand with US leaders
- Tripartite ministerial meetings on Nile Dam kick off in Sudan
- Asanzo Vietnam to be inspected following reports on product origin
- Gazprom to construct gas-to-power project in Quảng Trị
Việt Nam attends ICAPP Standing Committee meeting have 493 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.