At 7 a.m., vehicles flood Tran Phu Street of Ha Dong District, pouring towards downtown areas.
Previously on Thursday, the Hanoi police department said 39 Covid-19 checkpoints across the city had been removed as the city started to ease restrictions.
Cars and motorbikes swarm Nguyen Xien Street in Thanh Xuan District.
Thanh Xuan is Hanoi’s only district regarded as a very high-risk coronavirus area.
At 8 a.m., an intersection beneath the Dich Vong overpass sees numerous vehicles heading towards Cau Giay District. Two Covid-19 checkpoints on this street were removed Thursday.
An aerial view of Truong Chinh Street of Thanh Xuan District.
According to the Standing Committee of the Hanoi Party Committee, the capital would need a concrete plan when it comes to coronavirus prevention after Sept. 21, when restrictions need to be relaxed, but still prove adequate to prevent infections.
- Hanoi street ban for Vietnam-Thailand World Cup qualifier
- Shooting suspects try to use Uber as a getaway car before cops surround the vehicle with guns drawn - in innocent driver's third week on the job
- Hanoi spends $4.7m to upgrade road under Cat Linh-Ha Dong railway project
- To ease traffic woes, BBMP starts rounding up cows from streets
- Traffic Restrictions, Partial Street Closures Set For Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree During Holiday Season
- Traffic Restrictions, Partial Street Closures Set For Rockefeller Center During Holiday Season
- Female driver blames high heels for fatal crash in Hanoi
- Heavy holiday traffic blocks highways into Hanoi, HCM City
- Secret Service stops ‘suspicious vehicle’ trying to enter White House grounds, takes driver into custody
- U.S. Secret Service stops unauthorized vehicle trying to enter White House, driver in custody
- Ohanaeze Ndigbo asks military to remove roadblocks in S-East
- Iowa Town Rejects Trump Administration Request to Remove their Pride Flag Crosswalks
- What’s driving the young lone wolves who are stalking the streets of Israel?
- Undocumented immigrant, 20, who 'killed an 81-year-old woman in an illegal street race' has fled to Mexico after jail staff IGNORED orders from ICE and released him
- Left-turn slip lanes to be removed at Adelaide intersections following four pedestrian deaths
- Why OMC’s Q2 results failed to meet street’s expectations?
- Iranian woman who removed headscarf jailed for two years
- Tuktuk, newspaper of Iraq's uprising, aspires to be vehicle for change
- Fear and tension mount in Kashmir’s largest city amid lockdown
- EarthCam Announces Partnership with Rubicon to Help the Construction Industry Achieve Sustainability Goals
Vehicles fill up Hanoi streets as Covid checkpoints removed have 424 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.