A virtual workplace platform named VCCI-Workplace was launched late last week by the Business Cooperation Council in Response to COVID-19 under the Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) to help enterprises in the fight against COVID-19 and resume production and business.
According to VCCI, given the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses will have to live with the pandemic in the long run. Thus, it set up the Business Cooperation Council in Response to COVID-19 and coordinated with Facebook to build the virtual platform.
The council aims to promptly update and reflect arising issues and difficulties facing the business community and to collect the community's recommendations and suggest related policies and solutions to coping with COVID-19 to the Government and relevant agencies. It will create links among business leaders for cooperation, and information and experience exchanges to combat COVID-19 and sustain production and business operations.
The platform works round the clock to collect enterprises' feedback on their issues and proposals to the government and to provide them with consultancy. It will also help connect participating enterprises for experience sharing, mutual support, and trade promotion.
All businesses can participate but only those who are chairmen, general directors, and directors of the businesses are eligible to interact on the platform. Interested representatives from enterprises can register on the council’s website at https://covid19.vcci.vn.
According to Nguyen Quang Vinh, General Secretary of VCCI and head of the council’s secretariat, the VCCI-Workplace platform will allow fast and multi-dimensional information sharing and support in making timely decisions as well as more effective teamwork, helping to improve the cooperation between the council and members who are business representatives. — VNS
- How Facebook workplace works
- Digital Solutions Designed to Deliver Redefined Customer Experiences Highlighted at PLDT DigiCon 2017
- CBRE names new head of global workplace solutions
- New York Times CEO Mark Thompson says there will still be a print paper in 10 years, but he’s really into virtual reality
- The 20 best UK companies for workplace culture, according to employees
- The 19 coolest new businesses in Atlanta
- 19 soft skills every leader needs to be successful
- 19 startups that could make you a millionaire if you got hired there today
- The 19 hottest female-founded startups of 2015
- Formula E launches Race-Off Pro Series
- Virtual assistant helps HIV patients take medication regularly
- AOL’s consumer brands boss Jimmy Maymann talks to us about M&A, the Gawker trial, and virtual reality ambitions
- The virtual Times
- 19 signs you’re a horrible boss, even if it doesn’t feel like it
- 19 signs your job is making you unhappy
- The guys behind Starbucks Singapore’s mobile app have created a platform to revolutionalise the F&B industry – here’s how
- The Trump administration formally launched NAFTA renegotiations — here’s what you need to know
- First-ever campaign on prevention, response to teenage pregnancy
- China launches 1st domestically-made aircraft carrier
- The ‘Chinese solution’ to the world’s challenges
VCCI launches virtual workplace platform on COVID-19 response solutions have 476 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.