These products are brought to the event by over 60 Vietnamese firms and their partners in China at a pavilion spanning across more than 2,000 sqm in Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center.
CAEXPO 2021 takes place to boost economic cooperation and trade between China and ten ASEAN member states. Nearly 4,000 foreign companies from over 40 countries and territories worldwide are showcasing their products and services in 905 pavilions, up 13.4 percent from 2020.
The expo was launched together with the 18th China-ASEAN Business and Investment Summit (CABIS) where governmental officials and business leaders will exchange views and seek partnership in trade, investment, cross-border financial services, technology innovation and digital economy.
Chinese Vice President Wang Qishan attended the opening ceremony of the two events during which he read a congratulatory note from President Xin Jinping.
Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister Le Van Thanh and other leaders from Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore and Pakistan also delivered their remarks via pre-recorded videos at the ceremony.
Exhibitors from other ASEAN member states bring to the expo various products in the fields of aviation, marine transport, coffee, footwear and agriculture, while those from China, including tech giant Huawei, display goods in electronics, agriculture, engineering, food packaging, and equipment.
Latest customs data shows that ASEAN remains China's biggest trade partner as the two-way trade spurred by 33.3 percent year on year to 553.9 billion USD in the first eight months of 2021. The value accounted for 14.5 percent of China's foreign trade.
Launched in 2014, CAEXPO has been an important platform for enhancing bilateral trade and relations between China and ASEAN. This year, 26 high-level forums and 148 economic and trade promotion activities will take place in the framework of the four-day event, alongside a host of events to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the ASEAN-China dialogue ties.
- Expo to fortify China-Asean trade ties
- China-ASEAN trade skyrockets by 85 times in three decades
- Interview: RCEP marks beginning of new era for China-ASEAN ties, says Thai official
- ASEAN-China trade surges 85 times in 30 years
- Parties in the South China Sea need to show "goodwill and cooperative spirit": Foreign minister
- ASEAN Foreign Ministers to have hectic week
- Vietnam seeks solutions to facilitate trade with ASEAN nations
- Asean News Headlines as at 8pm on Friday (July 30)
- China has war games and India, Japan team up to train at sea
- China floods: People unite on social media to help flood victims
- Chinese Americans make donations to flood-hit central China
- ASEAN, Australian foreign ministers meet with pandemic and South China Sea in mind
- Asean, Australian foreign ministers meet with pandemic and South China Sea in mind
- ASEAN, Canada to launch negotiations for FTA, enhance trade cooperation
- ASEAN, U.S. agree to continue prioritizing COVID-19 response, support for sustainable recovery
- ASEAN-Japan roundtable looks toward 50th anniversary of dialogue partnership
- Will Vietnam decide the fate of the South China Sea?
- MoU signed to boost Vietnam-China fruit trading
- Pentagon Chief Visits Hanoi, Manila to Shore Up Defense Relations Amid Stronger Anti-China Push
- Việt Nam assumes role as coordinator for ASEAN-RoK relations
Various Vietnamese products on show at China-ASEAN Expo have 482 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.